Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Homer time-killer thread
(05-19-2020, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because this is the super homer thread and part of being a super homer is to convince yourself that everyone who is still on the team is awesome and everyone who left the team is THE reason we didn't win the year before.  Duh.

Damn straight. As soon as that quitter Dalton left he was dead to me! Ninja
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 03:07 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Because this is the super homer thread and part of being a super homer is to convince yourself that everyone who is still on the team is awesome and everyone who left the team is THE reason we didn't win the year before.  Duh.

Duh?

Really?

(05-18-2020, 12:51 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You're stttrrreeeeeeeccccchhhhhing  things to act like the 2016 Cowboys "team" was all world and the 2015 Bengals were just so-so.

Was the Cowboys roster better ? it's debatable but perhaps some (oline). But AJ Green, Eifert, Sanu, Jones, Gio. Hill, Whit, A. Smith, Zeitler just off the top of my head weren't hot garbage.

(05-18-2020, 01:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our 2015 team was so good AJ freaking McCarron almost beat the eventual  Super Bowl champs on the road in OT, and nearly won a playoff game against a team we beat like once a decade. The lack of an All Galaxy OL notwithstanding, that team was indeed stacked.

It’s really weird to me a Bengals fan would want to downplay an entire team full of players that balled out, and had career seasons, just to prop up one guy in an argument.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 05:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Duh?

Really?

Yup, it's the super-homer thread.  If he ain't in stripes, he ain't worth crapola!  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown is a certified genius. The real reason the Bengals went 2-14 last year was so they could draft Joe Burrow, it was all part of the master plan. Hell Mikey B is so on top of it he even chose GoldStar as a sponsor over Skyline because he knew when Burrow was going to come along 20 years later that he would not like Skyline. Expect to see some major GoldStar ads featuring Joey B in the Super Bowl this year when the Bengals trounce the 49ers and finish the season undefeated.

#HomerExtreme
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 07:40 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Mike Brown is a certified genius. The real reason the Bengals went 2-14 last year was so they could draft Joe Burrow, it was all part of the master plan. Hell Mikey B is so on top of it he even chose GoldStar as a sponsor over Skyline because he knew when Burrow was going to come along 20 years later that he would not like Skyline. Expect to see some major GoldStar ads featuring Joey B in the Super Bowl this year when the Bengals trounce the 49ers and finish the season undefeated.

#HomerExtreme

He clearly met Joe when Joe was in elementary school and has been planning this tank for quite some time. Pure genius.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2020, 02:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All I am doing is stating facts.  Our run game in 2015 was no where near as good as what Prescott had.  Our O-lin never had 3 first team All-Pros.

You are the on playing pretend to try and shit on Dalton.  Why would any fan do that?

Bs. I never said Dalton didn’t play great in 2015, but it wasn’t just him. That team was literally one of our best in franchise history. An elite TE that was a TD machine, a great trio of WR’s, a top defense with 4 Pro Bowlers on it, etc. They went 12-4 and even won a couple games with a scrub backup QB. I don’t know how anyone could argue we weren’t stacked. Many thought we had one of the best roster’s in the league that year.

Reply/Quote
Super Homer in me says Joe Burrow will be the first Rookie QB to win a Super Bowl while going undefeated.

Super Hater in me says JOE BURROW WILL BE THE FIRST ROOKIE QB TO WIN A SUPER BOWL, but not go undefeated.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2020, 08:21 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Looks like Ben has already given up.....on everything.  Mellow

[Image: JU65G7EHVFFOPLW3VEIUVVDSNA.jpg]
Someone is looking for him:
[Image: 4FLiECu.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
You guys need to quit insulting Gimli like that.

Reply/Quote
Week 1, a conversation about interceptions.

Big Ben: Baker, two already!
Baker: I’m on seventeen!
Big Ben: I don’t like you out picking me!!!
Baker: nineteen!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rhw1AQP9dE8
Reply/Quote