Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Draft Day Party
Just got my tickets for Draft day at PBS..... however we won't be picking till 11:30ish

Lady luck we move up :)

Anyone else plan on going?
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 09:43 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Just got my tickets for Draft day at PBS..... however we won't be picking till 11:30ish  

How much are tickets?

I don't think I'll go just because I'm betting food and drinks will be stupid expensive, just like for games.

Plus, I'll want to follow along with all the picks and chat about them on here or at least be with my friends somewhere.
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 09:43 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Just got my tickets for Draft day at PBS..... however we won't be picking till 11:30ish  

AAAAAANNNNDDDDD then they trade back... Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 10:59 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: AAAAAANNNNDDDDD then they trade back... Tongue

Imagine.... LOL
Reply/Quote
(04-12-2022, 10:52 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: How much are tickets?

I don't think I'll go just because I'm betting food and drinks will be stupid expensive, just like for games.

Plus, I'll want to follow along with all the picks and chat about them on here or at least be with my friends somewhere.

They are free to season ticket members... however I don't know if it's a lottery or if everyone can go.

Keep an eye on your bengals app or email.

I've been two other times... they let you on the field and in the 2nd level club seats. Yes food is game day prices :)
Reply/Quote
Have been to several but the Bengals usually had relatively early picks.

The actual draft party part was always just ok to me but always enjoyed being able to walk on field and having kids attempting FG's and such.

Although after Bengals going to SB the atmosphere will certainly be more electric this year and at pick 31 everybody should be good and primed by the timeit arrives. Plus the drama of not even having a clue who will be available at 31 or what direction the Bengals are steering will add to it as the night progresses.

Would think the souvenirs handed out will almost certainly be SB related this year as well.

Should be a good one.

Have fun !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2022, 10:20 AM)QueenCity Wrote: They are free to season ticket members... however I don't know if it's a lottery or if everyone can go.

Keep an eye on your bengals app or email.

I've been two other times... they let you on the field and in the 2nd level club seats. Yes food is game day prices :)

I don't have season tickets but I have tickets to every game......... I'm guessing that won't count.
Reply/Quote