Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordan Willis waived
Curious as to who takes his spot

Maybe a RB for insurance in case Mixon misses time?

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 04:58 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Curious as to who takes his spot

Maybe a RB for insurance in case Mixon misses time?

Damn.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Adding some linebacker depth i’d assume doubt they can make it all year with 4 guys. Maybe now that week one has past there adding a vet like Brandon Marshall ?
Reply/Quote
Makes sense didn’t even think of that.
Reply/Quote
So, Ellis comes up off the PS?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
Wasn't ZT giving this guy a shot despite his undrafted and rookie status proof that this franchise had just been turned upside-down? Ehh, I assume he will clear waivers and my hyperbole won't even be remotely apt.

EDIT - Wait this is the DE Willis? I'm lost. I'll just get back to work and check in later.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

49ers, eh?  Interesting.

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote:  

To me this is a relief. Because signing a RB would mean the Mixon injury was probably worse than led on. Guess the coaching staff wants to pick this kids brain

Reply/Quote
Official

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:10 PM)McC Wrote: 49ers, eh?  Interesting.

Very interesting looks like Zac Taylor and the coaching staff are trying to get all the intel possible on the Niners. Never heard of this guy before.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wasn't ZT giving this guy a shot despite his undrafted and rookie status proof that this franchise had just been turned upside-down?  Ehh, I assume he will clear waivers and my hyperbole won't even be remotely apt.

EDIT - Wait this is the DE Willis?  I'm lost.  I'll just get back to work and check in later.

I agree, no way he makes it through waivers.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:15 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: To me this is a relief. Because signing a RB would mean the Mixon injury was probably worse than led on. Guess the coaching staff wants to pick this kids brain

Yep.
Reply/Quote
Wow I'm gonna miss his preseason all pro showings
Does this,mean he's gonna to try NASCAR now.
Another blown pick by Lewis/Tobin.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
gamesmanship smart.
Reply/Quote
Which Willis are we talking about Willis?

[Image: gary-coleman--881x496.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I legit had never heard of LaRoy Reynolds before this.
Interesting that this was the guy picked up, as he's never had more than 23 tackles in a season.
I'm fine with dropping Willis (although I was a fan of his when he was drafted) but not sure I'm thrilled about Reynolds taking his spot on the roster.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(09-10-2019, 05:21 PM)impactplaya Wrote: Wow I'm gonna miss his preseason all pro showings
Does this,mean he's gonna to try NASCAR now.
Another blown pick by Lewis/Tobin.

he flashed in games last year im not going too hate
Reply/Quote
This move is pure lowdown scheming Belichick-like gamesmanship.

I love it!
Reply/Quote