Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jose Barrero on way back ?
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2022/06/reds-activate-jose-barrero-from-il-option-him-to-triple-a.html

With him and India both perhaps coming back soon ? Could put Farmer on trade block. Can they get anything for Farmer ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't trade Farmer. He has been great. Well, maybe he would get a good player or 2 though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(06-07-2022, 06:42 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I wouldn't trade Farmer. He has been great. Well, maybe he would get a good player or 2 though.

Farmer has played decent for the Reds, he's not a bum. But the thing is he's 31 and probably about as good as he's gonna be. Barrero and India are like 25 and still hopefully haven't reached their peak.

If a team in the hunt is having SS issues you might be able to get a decent prospect for him ?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m not trading Farmer. Not with our luck with injuries and the fact the guy can play anywhere around the diamond. That’s much too valuable for our team than any player or two we can get by trading him, in my opinion. Will be happy to See these guys back, and we will be a better team for it, but I am keeping Kyle farmer
Reply/Quote