Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Allen & Bills D
Look as good as advertised …..so far
Reply/Quote
Josh Allen is amazing. He’s damn near been perfect today. Power, accuracy, knowing when to run.

If you have Madden and someone tells you create the best QB you would undoubtedly create Josh Allen.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Von Miller is a monster as well

He’s pretty much been the difference
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Diggs is busting Jalen Ramseys ass
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bills showing how much dumb luck played a big part in the Rams super bowl victory.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bills are the team to beat if they stay healthy in AFC
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I saw Bobby Hart dressed on the sideline for the bills. Need to get him in the starting lineup asap
Reply/Quote
Jeff Noteboom had a rough night.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Rams feeling the effects of Whitworth's retirement. Also, how embarrassing was it for them to see Bobby Wagner getting trucked by a QB?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:42 PM)Housh Wrote: Diggs is busting Jalen Ramseys ass

Ramsey really fell off towards the end of last season, and nearly cost them the Super Bowl if Donald hadn't saved his butt. I think as a top corner in the league he's pretty much done and living on his reputation.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:42 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Bills showing how much dumb luck played a big part in the Rams super bowl victory.

....and what good blocking could've done for us.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bills will be a Contender for that #1 Seed this season....

Game Ball goes to the Bills Punter... Cause otherwise he wouldnt have been involved at all
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 08:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Ramsey really fell off towards the end of last season, and nearly cost them the Super Bowl if Donald hadn't saved his butt. I think as a top corner in the league he's pretty much done and living on his reputation.

Pop Warner league.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(09-08-2022, 11:39 PM)Housh Wrote: Josh Allen is amazing. He’s damn near been perfect today. Power, accuracy, knowing when to run.

If you have Madden and someone tells you create the best QB you would undoubtedly create Josh Allen.

The only criticism I have for Josh Allen is that he likes to run and he seems to like physical contact too much.  

I was impressed with Devin Singletary.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 11:33 AM)OBX Bengal Wrote: The only criticism I have for Josh Allen is that he likes to run and he seems to like physical contact too much.  

I was impressed with Devin Singletary.

Burrow just said in an Interview he likes getting hit on the Field.

These dudes just competitive
Reply/Quote
This is a shell of the team we lost to in the SB. Ramsey starting to look done. Rams Oline is telling our line last season to hold its beer. Stafford only at about 85 to 90 percent it won't be getting better with their line.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 11:41 AM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: This is a shell of the team we lost to in the SB. Ramsey starting to look done. Rams Oline is telling our line last season to hold its beer. Stafford only at about 85 to 90 percent it won't be getting better with their line.

but 31-10 is not beating a shell, it is cracking the #$%^ out of that shell especially at their place.. The Bills are team to beat in AFC if they stay healthy... I think they roll through the AFC East and secure home field for playoffs.. 
Reply/Quote
Bills played okay but sloppily (as evidenced by 3 turnovers). The Rams however just imploded. They looked awful in all phases of the game and we saw "Bad Matt" at QB.
Reply/Quote
I fell asleep when it was 10-10. Were the Bills that good, or the Rams that bad? The Bills were lighting it up when I was watching.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2022, 01:02 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I fell asleep when it was 10-10. Were the Bills that good, or the Rams that bad? The Bills were lighting it up when I was watching.

Other than the second quarter, the Rams just looked really bad.  That's not to say that the Bills didn't look really good, but the Bills turned it over as often as the Rams did.  Bills defense is for real though.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote