Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Gordon
Why are we not talking about this? Dude is right up Mikey's alley. Troubled, talented player. I can easily see us claiming him and letting AJ walk or parting ways with JR in the off season
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
One of the positivies of being 1 or 2 in the waivers. who-dey!  Sarcasm
Reply/Quote
This guy could not make the team worse, that's for sure!

Awww, never mind. We've got Auden Tate!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
Sign Gordon. Sign Antonio Brown. Sign Burfict again next year. Bring Adam Jones back!
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 10:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Sign Gordon. Sign Antonio Brown. Sign Burfict again next year. Bring Adam Jones back!

At least it was kind of fun when we were the bad boys of the NFL. Now we’re just a joke.

Reply/Quote
Nah. Mike Brown strikes me as a guy who watched Reefer Madness in the 60s and took it at face value.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 11:05 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Nah. Mike Brown strikes me as a guy who watched Reefer Madness in the 60s and took it at face value.

He paid Tyler Boyd...

Reply/Quote
Just what a floundering franchise needs. A player dealing with substance abuse issues who in the words of Shannon Sharp....." looks like he's running with a piano on his back".
Reply/Quote
Sign Gordon to a seven-year 12 mil per, fully guaranteed deal. Put his locker next to a full service bar and have the staff hide some quality kush and a bag of 50 or so Xanax in his equipment bag.

Boom! A chunk of cap eaten for a half decade and a great way to explain away free agent inactivity in Hobson's column every spring until the team can leave!
Reply/Quote
If Josh Gordon can play linebacker I’m all for it.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 09:51 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: If Josh Gordon can play linebacker I’m all for it.

Or LT, LG, RG, RT.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 10:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Sign Gordon. Sign Antonio Brown. Sign Burfict again next year. Bring Adam Jones back!

I would actually be 100% IN on this.

Nice guy team is trash. Bad guy team? At least they would be interesting!
Reply/Quote
Here's why he'd be so tempting to Mikey:

We claim him, he plays good and a model citizen. We now have 2 options:

Sign him or if another teams signs him we get a Compensatory pick for him

We claim him and he's a malcontent:
Cut him

Reply/Quote
Somebody claimed him

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Seahawks

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are we not talking about this? Dude is right up Mikey's alley. Troubled, talented player. I can easily see us claiming him and letting AJ walk or parting ways with JR in the off season

You already typed out what I was gonna post....lol.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 09:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why are we not talking about this? Dude is right up Mikey's alley. Troubled, talented player. I can easily see us claiming him and letting AJ walk or parting ways with JR in the off season

Only Marvin hires rejects/thugs/addicts

I will give Zac some credit the first thing he did was kick Mark Walton to the curb

The last thing we need is Josh Gordon on this team that chapter of misfit toys in the Nati is over
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 09:42 PM)corpjet Wrote: Only Marvin hires rejects/thugs/addicts

I will give Zac some credit the first thing he did was kick Mark Walton to the curb

The last thing we need is Josh Gordon on this team that chapter of misfit toys in the Nati is over

Google 'Jim Turner Scandals' if you think that Zac is all about bringing in high character guys.
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are clearly smarter than the Seahawks Mellow

Reply/Quote
(10-31-2019, 10:36 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Sign Gordon. Sign Antonio Brown. Sign Burfict again next year. Bring Adam Jones back!

If this happened, this board would go batshit crazy.....

I think we'd all be happy to have some godd players again. Well, PacMan would have to just be a coach or something....
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote