Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Jackson ball hawk CB Iowa.
Star 
Our once amazing depth at CB is suddenly about to be depleted. Adam Jones is o. His last legs, and Dre k sucks. That leaves wjiii and who? Dennard if he needs resigned maybe? Russell and Shaw? That's not good. If we traded down and got price in the first for an additional second, and Jackson fell to the second, would have no problem getting Jackson with one of our second round picks. Wjiii and Jackson are both ball Hawks. That would give us some great cbs.like Denver broncos type cbs. Those ,2 would solidify the boundary giving our front 4 time to get home. Not to mention quite a few ints.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
A 95.4 grade! Jesus! Js.
Reply/Quote
Until he gets drafted by us.... Then he will be General Stonehands Jackson.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dennard will be back next year we picked up his option for 2018. Also I like Shaw as a Nickleback and I think Russell can play. With that being said would not mind drafting him can never have too many corners.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
Jackson & Jackson Skymarshall services. I like it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Out of all the prospects I have scouted this year he's my favorite and I think with decent testing he will rise to the top. I still have work to do, but at first glance he checks all the boxes. Man why o why did they sign kirkpatrick and let whitworth walk. One of the biggest mistakes in bengals history

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote