Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Norman just became a UFA
(04-26-2016, 10:26 AM)fredtoast Wrote: You can't be serious.  The Redskins were garbage last year and they have have not gotten any better.

They only made the playoffs because they play in a horrible division.  They went 9-7 and DID NOT BEAT A SINGLE TEAM WITH A WINNING RECORD.

The Redskins had the #28 defense in the league last year and they lost 3 starters (Terrence Knighton, Deshon Goldson, Jason Hatcher).  Josh Norman is not going to fix that mess.  

Their offense was ranked #17 last year and they lost their Pro Bowl RB (Alford Morris).

We will blow out the Redskins.

oh Fred, I've watched from afar for so long.

But no, your post has dog shit to do with what I actually said.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 06:17 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: oh Fred, I've watched from afar for so long.

But no, your post has dog shit to do with what I actually said.

Really?

Because I could have aworn that you said we would lose to the Redskins.  Don't know how I could possibly have come to that conclusion from this.  .  .  .   

(04-25-2016, 07:38 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: I'm about ready to chalk up the London Game as a loss.

Redskins' defense is the exact counter to our offense on paper. They have the backers and secondary to stop the big plays with Norman and a D-Line that can go head to head with our O line.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 09:35 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Really?

Because I could have aworn that you said we would lose to the Redskins.  Don't know how I could possibly have come to that conclusion from this.  .  .  .   

No, I said that.

You said nothing to refute my reasoning for believing it. You just threw out overall statistics when I gave you specific areas within their defense that match our offense.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 01:14 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: No, I said that.

You said nothing to refute my reasoning for believing it. You just threw out overall statistics when I gave you specific areas within their defense that match our offense.

I posted the stats to rove that they don't have a D-line that matches up with our O-line and they don't have DBs to stop the deep plays.  In fact you can't even tell me who is going to be starting on their D-line or in their defensive backfield because they don't know themselves.

They stink.  It is ridiculous to predict that as a loss for us.  When was the last time they even beat a team that ended the season with a winning record?
Reply/Quote