Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Reynolds
6'3 190 looks like a Marvin Jones clone.Needs to add some muscle though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0LbbHKab3g
Reply/Quote
Agreed. He would be a great mid round pickup
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 08:15 AM)TGISunday Wrote: Agreed. He would be a great mid round pickup

I like Josh Reynolds. He has a lot of good outside WR qualities, primarily his height and deep speed. His specialty is catching deep passes.
However, I think he will drop more passes than Marvin Jones primarily due to his smaller hands.
He also likely will not be as successful going over the middle because of his thinner frame.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He's got nice length and looks to have nice athleticism, all he needs is to bulk up without losing the speed and he would be a nice pickup in the mid rounds.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 11:51 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I like Josh Reynolds. He has a lot of good outside WR qualities, primarily his height and deep speed. His specialty is catching deep passes.
However, I think he will drop more passes than Marvin Jones primarily due to his smaller hands.
He also likely will not be as successful going over the middle because of his thinner frame.

Putting on some weight and muscle would be pretty easy with the right coaching. Marvin Jones was not a world beater his 1st year either.
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2017, 11:15 PM)pulses Wrote: Putting on some weight and muscle would be pretty easy with the right coaching. Marvin Jones was not a world beater his 1st year either.

Oh I fully agree. I was merely trying to make the point that Reynolds may not be an immediate contributor as a rookie because he needs at least one season to build up muscle and adjust to the NFL.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2017, 10:01 AM)ochocincos Wrote: Oh I fully agree. I was merely trying to make the point that Reynolds may not be an immediate contributor as a rookie because he needs at least one season to build up muscle and adjust to the NFL.

I agree.....after that and with his improved route running I think he has #2 potential easily.
Reply/Quote