Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Shaw suspended
Former Bengal Josh Shaw, currently on the Cardinal's IR, has been suspended for at least the rest of the season for gambling on NFL games. There is no evidence of him using insider information nor any involvement of teammates or coaches.

We have to wonder if he was placing bets while on Cincinnati's roster

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Through the 2020 season for betting on NFL games, while on injured reserve.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-suspends-cardinals-player-through-2020-season-for-betting-on-nfl-games-while-on-injured-reserve/?fbclid=IwAR1TFZ8F2h6lpCQQjRiR-JtwgjL5_d0Vs6IwgQwgbEIeyq3gMhsfp-KMqew
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2019, 12:27 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Through the 2020 season for betting on NFL games, while on injured reserve.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/nfl-suspends-cardinals-player-through-2020-season-for-betting-on-nfl-games-while-on-injured-reserve/?fbclid=IwAR1TFZ8F2h6lpCQQjRiR-JtwgjL5_d0Vs6IwgQwgbEIeyq3gMhsfp-KMqew

Cincinnati hustle...

See what I did there?

Seriously... This guy. Didn't file a false police report in college to hide jumping into a pool from a roof or some shit?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2019, 05:42 PM)pally Wrote: Former Bengal Josh Shaw, currently on the Cardinal's IR, has been suspended for at least the rest of the season for gambling on NFL games. There is no evidence of him using insider information nor any involvement of teammates or coaches.

We have to wonder if he was placing bets while on Cincinnati's roster

He only bet on the Bengals to win... I guess Josh Shaw won't be making the Hall of Fame now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote