Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Topou re-signed
Blockbuster signing!! Signed a 1 yr contract.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 02:58 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Blockbuster signing!! Signed a 1 yr contract.

I legitimately have no idea who this person is.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Really, B-ry?

He's a tall, super heavy (wasn't he 345+ pounds, last year or something?) NT, who isn't bad, but nothing amazing.

Went to Colorado.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 03:13 PM)Bryan Wrote: I legitimately have no idea who this person is.

Really big fella.  That's all I got.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 03:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Really, B-ry?

He's a tall, super heavy (wasn't he 345+ pounds, last year or something?) NT, who isn't bad, but nothing amazing.

Went to Colorado.

(03-21-2019, 03:25 PM)McC Wrote: Really big fella.  That's all I got.
I wasn't really able to watch many games last year, being out of the tv market and all lol

Reply/Quote
a cheaper better version of Danny Shelton
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 03:28 PM)Bryan Wrote: I wasn't really able to watch many games last year, being out of the tv market and all lol

Don't blame ya! ThumbsUp
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
He was on IR most of last season with a pectoral injury. He was a restricted FA and was tendered prior to the start of free agency. It was a matter of when not if he would sign

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Decent rotational guy, and space occupier. Not a bad re-sign....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
We're going to use him also as a kick returner.
Reply/Quote
I thought he flashed his rookie year in his limited snaps. Last year he disappointed as he got more of an opportunity. To sound like Hobspin, they all disappointed last year so maybe we can't judge him yet.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Oh thank goodness.

Reply/Quote
Check out a few of his HS Highlights.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 07:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Check out a few of his HS Highlights.

I hope he has NFL highlights some day!

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 07:25 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I hope he has NFL highlights some day!

I'll admit that I was smirking, when I posted his HS highlights.  However, if you just notice how much of a man among boys he was, it give a person just an idea of how much better, even a bottom of the roster NFL guy is compared to normal humans.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Isn't this the guy Lapham had a man crush on last summer?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I thought he did ok in the snaps he had last year, good back up guy to have on the roster
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 07:28 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'll admit that I was smirking, when I posted his HS highlights.  However, if you just notice how much of a man among boys he was, it give a person just an idea of how much better, even a bottom of the roster NFL guy is compared to normal humans.

Haha... Kinda reminds me of the thread years ago about whether any of us thought we could beat a Bengal at arm wrestling. Many were going straight to Nugent or Huber. I think a lot of people might be disappointed...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 07:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Isn't this the guy Lapham had a man crush on last summer?

He just likes to say his name....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 09:50 PM)jason Wrote: He just likes to say his name....

The guy can take up some space but not  a difference maker...we need some pop on that line....I would look for an impact guy in top 2 rounds. Billings was underwhelming after preseason...although Ringo Starr looked good at times. 
Reply/Quote