Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Josh Topou re-signed
(03-21-2019, 10:15 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The guy can take up some space but not  a difference maker...we need some pop on that line....I would look for an impact guy in top 2 rounds. Billings was underwhelming after preseason...although Ringo Starr looked good at times. 

Really?  Billings was rated by PFF as the most improved player on the Bengals.  I think that you might just be full of crap, and talking out of your hind end..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I personally liked what I saw out of Tupou last year. He didn't get much playing time until last year and will not be a sack guy but he got forward penetration and shutdown his lane. Seemed to have some potential and is a younger player. Also if we go smaller and quicker at lb we need space eaters.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 04:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: We're going to use him also as a kick returner.

those poor gunners will just break themselves trying to tackle this dude.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 10:15 PM)kalibengal Wrote: The guy can take up some space but not  a difference maker...we need some pop on that line....I would look for an impact guy in top 2 rounds. Billings was underwhelming after preseason...although Ringo Starr looked good at times. 

He absolutely was not.

He got BETTER as the season wore on.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 10:15 PM)kalibengal Wrote:  Ringo Starr 

For the love of God..... Lame Lame Lame Lame
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2019, 10:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Really?  Billings was rated by PFF as the most improved player on the Bengals.  I think that you might just be full of crap, and talking out of your hind end..

One guy I’d be willing to spend a 2nd round tender on is Michael Pierce of the Ravens. He’s 6’ 340 lbs of thunder. Guy is unmovable in the middle n a perfect compliment to Atkins. If we ever decided to go with a true nose tackle he’s the man to sign to a huge contract. We keep signing theses projects n journey men like Topua just go for the sure thing in Pierce. Not sure what his PFF grade is but I bet it’s alnost as good as Atkins. Which is elite level.
Reply/Quote
Prototypical run stuffing NT. Not flashy, and wont penetrate the pocket, but hes decent at stopping runs at the LOS. Im ok with this, good for depth and short yardage situations.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote