Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Peko anyone?
(08-04-2020, 09:20 AM)OrangeTerrain Wrote: Yes, everyone.  What a critical point this poster just bestowed. 

Pekos daughters have friends in the tri-state, so that means he's going to be in stripes soon!

---

What a strange, bizarre and overall creepy thought to share with everyone.  

Only you would take it that way. It was simply pointing out yet another reason why a return to Cincy would be attractive to Peko. He cares a lot about his children. Don't you?  Go back in your hole....
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 09:22 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Only you would take it that way. It was simply pointing out yet another reason why a return to Cincy would be attractive to Peko. He cares a lot about his children. Don't you?  Go back in your hole....

It’s such a weird thing to ‘point out’. That’s what you’re missing.

Oh, I’ll Post about a guys daughters possible friends as to why he’s gonna be a bengal!!!

It’s so beyond normal and rational thought.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 09:43 AM)OrangeTerrain Wrote: It’s such a weird thing to ‘point out’. That’s what you’re missing.

Oh, I’ll Post about a guys daughters possible friends as to why he’s gonna be a bengal!!!

Nah, it really isn’t.

You do what’s best for your kids and his kids are comfortable in the area. Makes it an easier decision to move back.

You’re making something outta nothin here bud
Reply/Quote
I hope if somehow he does come back he actually plays well. He was great in 2015 the rest not so much, I'm also sick of us regurgitating old players just because it's the easy thing to do, i.e. Andre Smith last year.
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 01:36 PM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: I hope if somehow he does come back he actually plays well. He was great in 2015 the rest not so much, I'm also sick of us regurgitating old players just because it's the easy thing to do, i.e. Andre Smith last year.

He was good way more than one year.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 09:43 AM)OrangeTerrain Wrote: It’s such a weird thing to ‘point out’. That’s what you’re missing.

Actually I was the first one to point out that Peko's ties to the city would make him more likely to sign here than other vets who don't. Seems to make perfect sense to everyone except you.

Here is a hint.  When you are the ONLY person saying a comment is "beyond normal and rational thought" it usually means you don't know much about "normal and rational thought".  

And when someone really does say something "beyond normal nd rational thought" everyone usually recognizes him as a troll. LOL
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 01:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He was good way more than one year.

Over an 8 year stretch from '07 to '14 the Bengals had a top ten rush defense (10th yds, 9th avg).  Over this period Peko was 2nd in the league in tackles by a DT (Ngata had 416, Peko 402).
Reply/Quote
(08-04-2020, 07:02 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Actually I was the first one to point out that Peko's ties to the city would make him more likely to sign here than other vets who don't. Seems to make perfect sense to everyone except you.

Here is a hint.  When you are the ONLY person saying a comment is "beyond normal and rational thought" it usually means you don't know much about "normal and rational thought".  

And when someone really does say something "beyond normal nd rational thought" everyone usually recognizes him as a troll. LOL

Thank you Fred....
Reply/Quote