Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Joshua Williams sentenced
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson-st-louis-protester-sentenced-to-8-years-in-quiktrip-arson/

Williams was often on camera from Cable News outlets like MSNBC and CNN, typically portrayed as the face of the "peaceful" protestor during the Ferguson riots. Turns out, he was just another violent criminal burning down his own community. What is strange, is that you really have to look for this story, to find it from traditional media outlets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-19-2015, 01:19 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson-st-louis-protester-sentenced-to-8-years-in-quiktrip-arson/

Williams was often on camera from Cable News outlets like MSNBC and CNN, typically portrayed as the face of the "peaceful" protestor during the Ferguson riots.  Turns out, he was just another violent criminal burning down his own community.  What is strange, is that you really have to look for this story, to find it from traditional media outlets.

It is on all thye news.  you just don't watch all the news.  you just repeate what right wing sources tell you.

And BTW I am glad this guy got a chunk of time for this.
(12-20-2015, 11:35 AM)fredtoast Wrote: It is on all thye news.  you just don't watch all the news.  you just repeate what right wing sources tell you.

And BTW I am glad this guy got a chunk of time for this.

Fred, I first saw news of the story on a Right leaning source.  Then, I did a google search to look for multiple sources.  What that search turned up, was the lone short story from CBS (at the National level).  Now, I did see several stories from multiple local outlets, close to Ferguson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
(12-20-2015, 11:42 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Fred, I first saw news of the story on a Right leaning source.  Then, I did a google search to look for multiple sources.  What that search turned up, was the lone short story from CBS (at the National level).  Now, I did see several stories from multiple local outlets, close to Ferguson.

For once I will agree with you.  I had heard about it, but when I googled like you did I found the same.