Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Journey for Bernie
Haha good stuff here. Enjoy

Quite entertaining.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Love Crowder. This is pretty funny, but it's easy to find idiots in every camp (much like sports). It's also kind of Borat-y.
Glad you guys enjoyed .

I like crowder as well his videos are hilarious . When he went to the feminist conference was amazing.
(03-13-2016, 02:46 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad you guys enjoyed .  

I like crowder as well his videos are hilarious .  When he went to the feminist conference was amazing.

That was the best one I've seen of his. 
(03-13-2016, 02:53 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: That was the best one I've seen of his. 

Yes I also liked the Muslim bakery for the gay wedding cake. And the planet fitness ______ video.
(03-13-2016, 02:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yes I also liked the Muslim bakery for the gay wedding cake.    And the planet fitness ______ video.

Have not seen the bakery one. I don't know how I missed it. I shall go forth and check it out.  ThumbsUp
"People like me are getting gunned down in the streets"

"You mean by like gangs?"
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-13-2016, 03:07 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "People like me are getting gunned down in the streets"

"You mean by like gangs?"

6and..... I think you would have an appreciation for his other videos.
(03-13-2016, 03:20 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: 6and..... I think you would have an appreciation for his other videos.

I used to watch his vids, but forgot about him for whatever reason. i watched his most recent Planet Fitness one after the Bernie thing.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(03-13-2016, 03:00 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Have not seen the bakery one. I don't know how I missed it. I shall go forth and check it out.  ThumbsUp

Stone..... Per your recommendation I watched the Detroit Vids. Great stuff

(03-13-2016, 04:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I used to watch his vids, but forgot about him for whatever reason. i watched his most recent Planet Fitness one after the Bernie thing.

Feminism conference is a good one.  

(03-13-2016, 04:29 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Stone..... Per your recommendation I watched the Detroit Vids.    Great stuff

He's such a smartass. Nothing like a good smartass, I tell ya. 
Yep, his videos are very spot on and hilariously done.

I liked his video where he went to Canada and showed how free government provided health care works.

A common theme.... "Go to a private doctor".
Asking for other peoples signs was glorious.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
America is all "me me me" as they list all the free stuff they want.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Saw this and laughed

dont know how to put it in the message.

http://giphy.com/gifs/3o7abkti7UphSopcl2