Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu Schutpile isn't coming back either....
https://www.foxnews.com/sports/juju-smith-schuster-steelers-over

Quote:JuJu Smith-Schuster appears to be ready to hit the open free-agent market, and his return to the Pittsburgh Steelers for the 2021 season and beyond does not seem likely.

Smith-Schuster was among those who responded to an Instagram poll put out by Sports Illustrated on Wednesday. The outlet asked whether the wide receiver would stay in Pittsburgh and the options on the poll were "that’s a negative" or "I hope so."

CLICK HERE FOR MORE SPORTS COVERAGE ON FOXNEWS.COM

Sports Illustrated found that Smith-Schuster voted "that’s a negative."
Quote:
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't get too excited about that. It seems like addition by subtraction to me.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I think the most interesting part of the story is the list of teams that would have an interest in him.

The New York Jets, New York Giants and Miami Dolphins have been among the teams to potentially have interest in the young star.

The Jets just love them some steeler malcontents.

But, if either the Jets or Dolphins do sign captain tik tok, it again changes the top of the draft board this year.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 03:37 PM)Sled21 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/sports/juju-smith-schuster-steelers-over

Hmm .... 
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2021, 02:35 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hmm .... 

Inviting cancer is never a good idea. Is it any surprise the tumor stayed put?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 05:08 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Inviting cancer is never a good idea. Is it any surprise the tumor stayed put?

He’s nowhere near the cancer AB was ... 
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 07:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: He’s nowhere near the cancer AB was ... 

Yeah but if someone tells you you have terminal cancer versus just gonna make you sick cancer, you're still gonna be pretty bummed.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 11:11 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Yeah but if someone tells you you have terminal cancer versus just gonna make you sick cancer, you're still gonna be pretty bummed.

And if things don't go his way or he isn't getting the attention/passes he thinks he deserves, you know things will get bad fast ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2021, 11:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And if things don't go his way or he isn't getting the attention/passes he thinks he deserves, you know things will get bad fast ThumbsUp

Ironically, much like cancer not receiving enough chemo.
Reply/Quote
(03-22-2021, 03:07 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Ironically, much like cancer not receiving enough chemo.

he needs more doses of von bell?
Reply/Quote
(03-23-2021, 11:13 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: he needs more doses of von bell?

Aggressive treatments tend to be pretty effective.
Reply/Quote