Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu Smith's driving instructor
Le'Veon Bell

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21328955/pittsburgh-steelers-receiver-juju-smith-schuster-get-drivers-license

You cannot make this stuff up.

The dude that got got a DUI for driving while high on weed and used the defense of he didn't know you could get a DUI for driving while stoned is teaching another Steeler the rules of the road.

I cannot wait until it's Ben's time to teach him how to pick up girls in a club.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
[Image: Crickets-infestation.jpg]
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Who knew JuJu was a 16 year old girl?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Juju was the youngest player drafted and in the NFL. Pretty good 2nd round pick although he would have busted had he gone to Cleveland.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 11:40 PM)nickndfl Wrote: Juju was the youngest player drafted and in the NFL. Pretty good 2nd round pick although he would have busted had he gone to Cleveland.

How do you know he was the youngest player drafted? Oh yeah they comment on that more than Bell’s patience. I personally know two people who have gone blind playing a drinking game on those two comments.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 12:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Le'Veon Bell

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21328955/pittsburgh-steelers-receiver-juju-smith-schuster-get-drivers-license

You cannot make this stuff up.

The dude that got got a DUI for driving while high on weed and used the defense of he didn't know you could get a DUI for driving while stoned is teaching another Steeler the rules of the road.

I cannot wait until it's Ben's time to teach him how to pick up girls in a club.
That made me laugh..... just a little  Hilarious

Seriously though, I have noticed him clowning around with Bell more than I'd like. They're always doing those silly TD celebrations together and hanging on the SL together. Hopefully Bell will get his $17M before he corrupts JJSS. He really does seem like a pretty good kid with a good head on his shoulders.  

(11-09-2017, 12:21 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I personally know two people who have gone blind playing a drinking game on those two comments.
That wasn't from drinking..
Reply/Quote