Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JuJu quickly becoming the most hated Steeler since Whines Hard.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/18/juju-smith-schuster-vontaze-burfict-ped-excuse-cant-be-serious/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 02:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/18/juju-smith-schuster-vontaze-burfict-ped-excuse-cant-be-serious/
He is truly embracing the dark side.  Moron dbag.  He doesn't want to just be a Steeler, he wants to be the Steelerest Steeler of them all. And I bet he's hoping we play them twice in the first four weeks.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
And he’s a good player with similar skill set to Hines yeah i HATE HIM hopefully he gets shaziered
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
This dude has no idea who he is messing with.....
Reply/Quote
I thought he "wasn't this type of dude"? Hmm

The funny thing is? He wasn't this type of dude at USC. I followed him quite a bit at USC and it's quite obvious that he's changed. Something about the culture in Pittsburgh that turns players into gaping Aholes...
Reply/Quote
**** him and his stupid name.

I can’t wait for Iloka or someone else in stripes to blow him up.

Reply/Quote
Dude's a dbag but can you blame him for thinking Burfict's excuse is shaky?

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 03:51 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I thought he "wasn't this type of dude"? Hmm

The funny thing is? He wasn't this type of dude at USC. I followed him quite a bit at USC and it's quite obvious that he's changed. Something about the culture in Pittsburgh that turns players into gaping Aholes...

Nor was Bud Dupree a dirty SOB at Kentucky either. It's like you move to pissburgh, you lose all your brain cells...
Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 08:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Nor was Bud Dupree a dirty SOB at Kentucky either. It's like you move to pissburgh, you lose all your brain cells...

Exactly. I can't recall Shazier constantly leading with his head at OSU either 
Reply/Quote
Juju has stretch marks on his cheeks. Sorry for him, he's about to deep throat a 55!

Reply/Quote
Maybe this is the year the Bengals draft a linebacker tougher than Steeler receivers.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Forget Juju and take his comments out on their good players.

We probably want him to remain on field. Take out Bryant and see if Juju can beat double coverage.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

Burfict blames the JuJu hit for hims taking illegal meds.  JuJu says you can't be serious.  Bengals fans say JuJu is the dbag/dirty player.

God I hate the off-season.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
He ain't this type of dude. Except when he is.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 09:59 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hilarious

Burfict blames the JuJu hit for hims taking illegal meds.  JuJu says you can't be serious.  Bengals fans say JuJu is the dbag/dirty player.

God I hate the off-season.   Smirk

That blindside hit does make him an dbag. Burfict is a dbag too.

Reply/Quote
(03-18-2018, 09:29 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Maybe this is the year the Bengals draft a linebacker tougher than Steeler receivers.

You think cheap shotting someone makes you tough?
Reply/Quote
He will get his one way or another.

Reply/Quote
Extra, Braking News for all the brave jungle faithful who ventured over here to spew their hate.
JuJu Bone Crusher Smith like another Steeler great Hines Jaw Breaker Ward serve a purpose in this league, to administer attitude adjustments for the low IQ players in the league of which the Bungals seem to harbor the most. Birthdefect is scared of JuJu and will want no part of him. Birthdefect will miss more games due to sore neck issues from having his head constantly on a swivel when playing the mighty Steelers. He will end up looking like one of those bobble head dolls! Hilarious

[Image: 8lbd3fblqqzxdyx6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 06:55 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Extra, Braking News for all the brave jungle faithful who ventured over here to spew their hate.
JuJu Bone Crusher Smith like another Steeler great Hines Jaw Breaker Ward serve a purpose in this league, to administer attitude adjustments for the low IQ players in the league of which the Bungals seem to harbor the most. Birthdefect is scared of JuJu and will want no part of him. Birthdefect will miss more games due to sore neck issues from having his head constantly on a swivel when playing the mighty Steelers. He will end up looking like one of those bobble head dolls! Hilarious

[Image: 8lbd3fblqqzxdyx6g.jpg]

Put your boots on, folks.  It's waist deep in here now.  And, as always, head shakingly lame. And pathetically hypocritical. In other words, typically Pissburghian. Some day, one of you guys will say something remotely intelligent. Nah, that'll never happen. Hasn't yet. BrAking news--Steeler fans as dumb as ever.

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 11:29 AM)McC Wrote: Put your boots on, folks.  It's waist deep in here now.  And, as always, head shakingly lame.  And pathetically hypocritical.  In other words, typically Pissburghian.  Some day, one of you guys will say something remotely intelligent.  Nah, that'll never happen.  Hasn't yet.  BrAking news--Steeler fans as dumb as ever.
Typical bungal from the jungle cupcake. Hilarious 

[Image: dq0bfs54yvt4nez6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote