Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
JuJu quickly becoming the most hated Steeler since Whines Hard.
(03-19-2018, 05:01 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Typical bungal from the jungle cupcake. Hilarious 

[Image: dq0bfs54yvt4nez6g.jpg]
Ooh, slay me with your wit.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 05:07 PM)McC Wrote: Ooh, slay me with your wit.

I accept your apology. For your penitence say five our Fathers and ten Hail Mary's.
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 12:49 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: You think cheap shotting someone makes you tough?

No. Burfict's a p*ssy.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 05:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: I accept your apology. For your penitence say five our Fathers and ten Hail Mary's.

No wonder I don't venture over here very often.  This doesn't even qualify as smack talk.   Hell, it really barely qualifies as talk.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 07:05 PM)McC Wrote: No wonder I don't venture over here very often.  This doesn't even qualify as smack talk.   Hell, it really barely qualifies as talk.

The reason you don't come over here very often is because when you do you get the smack beat out of you every time as evident that it took you two days to think up your weak ass comeback. Yawn
Reply/Quote
(03-19-2018, 12:49 AM)TheUberHuber Wrote: You think cheap shotting someone makes you tough?

Burfict (and his followers) seem to think so.....
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 07:00 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The reason you don't come over here very often is because when you do you get the smack beat out of you every time 

Yet you're still here.
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 01:49 PM)Beaker Wrote: Yet you're still here.
Hi Muppit. I'm the Smacker, your the Smackee. You dig?
Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 07:00 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The reason you don't come over here very often is because when you do you get the smack beat out of you every time as evident that it took you two days to think up your weak ass comeback. Yawn

This is what you call smack?  This is to smack as a pea is to Jupiter. 

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2018, 05:13 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Hi Muppit. I'm the Smacker, your the Smackee. You dig?

Guess I got told.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I disagree. As a Ravens fan, I love how much he clowns Burfict. Human Garbage Burfict is getting punked by a receiver.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 05:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No. Burfict's a p*ssy.

Apparently one that has made Steeler fans whine and complain for the past 5 years.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2018, 05:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: No. Burfict's a p*ssy.

He just plays good hard nosed steeler football.
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 11:51 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Apparently one that has made Steeler fans whine and complain for the past 5 years.  
I always complain about winning playoff games.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 05:41 PM)6andcounting Wrote: I always complain about winning playoff games.

That’s pretty stupid.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2018, 03:22 PM)Beaker Wrote: He just plays good hard nosed steeler football.

Minus the winning.   Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote