Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JuJu (the Thug)
Video 
just re-enacted his hit on Vontaze after his TD to end the 2nd quarter?

Anyone else see that?  Im sure the NFL will turn a blind eye, what BS.........I didn'tthink I could hate the Squealers any more but this adds to the hate.....
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
Meanwhile Brown is headed to the hospital. That karma man..

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:56 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Meanwhile Brown is headed to the hospital. That karma man..

That celebration happened after brown got hurt. If karma truly exists, we haven't seen it yet. Maybe that was karma for Browns locker room antics last week? Hmm
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 08:05 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: That celebration happened after brown got hurt. If karma truly exists, we haven't seen it yet. Maybe that was karma for Browns locker room antics last week? Hmm

Yes that is what i am referring to.

Reply/Quote
What a *****.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 07:53 PM)corpjet Wrote: just re-enacted his hit on Vontaze after his TD to end the 2nd quarter?

Anyone else see that?  Im sure the NFL will turn a blind eye, what BS.........I didn'tthink I could hate the Squealers any more but this adds to the hate.....

Lmao didn’t he say after the game that the taunting wasn’t him and he wasn’t raised that way? Momma must be real proud of the punk she raised....but the Bengals are still the “dirty” team smh
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
But but ... JuJu rode a bike to work, when his teammates were driving Range Rovers and Rolls to the stadium. Then his bike was stolen! It was so cute!!!
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
Thank you New England!!! Steelers just bungled that one lmao
Reply/Quote
“It’s easy for everybody to say to make that change," Lewis said last week. "But ... when that change doesn’t work out, what do you do?"

Marvin Lewis on why he refused to make a change at the kicker position.
Reply/Quote
JuJu Smith-Karma?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Stools just got their black hearts ripped out.

Reply/Quote
How sad is it that a steelers loss made me happier than any Bengals win this season.
Reply/Quote
“That’s not me”. He’s a liar too.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Karma indeed!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:19 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Thank you New England!!! Steelers just bungled that one lmao

I said it mid-week!  The worst thing for the Steelers was NE losing to Miaml!!

I will say it again ........  NEW ENGLAND DOES NOT LOSE 2 GAMES IN A ROW!!!!   

How does it feel Pittsburgh?  Billy B. beat HNIC Tomlin AGAIN!!!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Welcome to Foxboro JuJu
Reply/Quote
Karma. Wasn't it the Martavis Bryant rule that made the Jesse James catch an incompletion???

HA!!
Reply/Quote
Dear Bengals fans,

Please stop obsessing with the Pittsburgh Steelers

Signed: bfine.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Bengals fans,

Dear bfine

I'll continue to follow the NFL any way I like
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Dear Bengals fans,

Dear bfine. Please quit obsessing over obsessing Bengal fans. LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote