Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all of you Bengal fans

Your second round pick as a HS kid 4 years ago......
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Your second round pick as a HS kid 4 years ago......

Weird - I read he was a Steelers fan his entire life.

Still a pretty cool picture. It reminds me of when Sanu got that prank call saying he was selected by the Bengals and then a couple rounds later he was actually drafted by the Bengals.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2016, 09:50 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Your second round pick as a HS kid 4 years ago......

That's a cool find.   Thanks for sharing .  
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 11:18 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Weird - I read he was a Steelers fan his entire life.

Still a pretty cool picture. It reminds me of when Sanu got that prank call saying he was selected by the Bengals and then a couple rounds later he was actually drafted by the Bengals.

More likely the B was for bears and it worked because they were orange and black.  
Reply/Quote
(05-01-2016, 10:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: More likely the B was for bears and it worked because they were orange and black.  

That was my original line of thinking, but I didn't want to look up his high school to see if it was true.

Still probably stung a bit for a Steelers fan to buy a piece of Bengals gear, regardless of its actual use.

It's like how I cringe everytime I buy my brother in law Michigan stuff.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote