Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juju is in Burficts head
maybe he hit him a little too hard? So hard that he's paranoid and convinced that it's a Steelers fan.... Say What

http://www.12up.com/posts/5962395-bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict-says-a-steelers-fan-keeps-shitting-on-his-lawn?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=share
Reply/Quote
Kind of reminds me of an old Pink Floyd song.

The lunatic is on the grass.
The lunatic is on the grass.
Remembering games and daisy chains and laughs.
Got to keep the loonies on the path.

The lunatic is in the hall.
The lunatics are in my hall.
The paper holds their folded faces to the floor
And every day the paper boy brings more.

And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
And if there is no room upon the hill
And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

The lunatic is in my head.
The lunatic is in my head
You raise the blade, you make the change
You re-arrange me 'til I'm sane.
You lock the door
And throw away the key
There's someone in my head but it's not me.

And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear
You shout and no one seems to hear.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

"I can't think of anything to say except...
I think it's marvelous! HaHaHa!"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Wow, he hit Burfict so hard that it affected Mike Brown too.

https://247sports.com/nfl/cincinnati-bengals/Bolt/Mike-Brown-Cincinnati-Bengals-have-as-much-talent-as-the-Pittsburgh-Steelers-114355816

“Cleveland is on the way up?” Yep because 0-16 is an improvement over 1-15. I feel sorry for you fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 10:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: maybe he hit him a little too hard? So hard that he's paranoid and convinced that it's a Steelers fan.... Say What

[Image: tenor.gif]

Reply/Quote
When the CTE kicks in early.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 10:54 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: maybe he hit him a little too hard? So hard that he's paranoid and convinced that it's a Steelers fan.... Say What

http://www.12up.com/posts/5962395-bengals-lb-vontaze-burfict-says-a-steelers-fan-keeps-shitting-on-his-lawn?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=share

Burfict is obviously in your head.

You must have taken a cranial shot too if you think this weak ass shit is smack.

And it probably was a Steeler fan.   They are unfamiliar with indoor plumbing, after all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Your momma's been in my head ever since last night.  Wowzers, that woman is a freak in the sheets! (but a lady in the streets)
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
12 up needs to freshen up their "scoops".  This was reported back in 2016.  JuJu Jacob Jinglehiemerschmidt wasn't even in the league when the Stooler fans left that sample.  

Musta taken Burfict's garden shed for a two holer and fell out the door. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-29-2018, 11:11 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Kind of reminds me of an old Pink Floyd song.

It reminds me of this....

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 10:23 AM)McC Wrote: Burfict is obviously in your head.

You must have taken a cranial shot too if you think this weak ass shit is smack.

And it probably was a Steeler fan.   They are unfamiliar with indoor plumbing, after all.

and answer it with the typical "Steeler fans are poor redneck" smack.

Original. 

Solid work. 

Congrats. 
Reply/Quote
Why would anybody think that the stool samples did not come from a stooler fan ?

Does not take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If Burfict and Juju (what a stupid name) were to serve time in prison together ?

Burfict would have Juju in pink bows and pig tails pimping him out for "shorts" on cigarettes because he is not worth a whole smoke.

Teaching him the only word he will need to know now, "next".

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Not a place JuJu wants to be come next season
Reply/Quote
If you hate the Bengals but you keep talking about them - YOU'RE A FAN.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 01:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If you hate the Bengals but you keep talking about them - YOU'RE A FAN.

So would that make Brad a fan of rape?
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 02:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So would that make Brad a fan of rape?

This whole thread is god awful and the smack is horridly weak, but this is hilarious.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 01:48 PM)Interceptor Wrote: If you hate the Bengals but you keep talking about them - YOU'RE A FAN.

Using that logic, that would make A LOT of people around here Steeler fans.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 01:17 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Why would anybody think that the stool samples did not come from a stooler fan ?

Does not take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out.

Lets not rule out that it could actually be Burfict that did it.  His wife probably hates that he stinks up the bathroom so much that when he tells her he has to go potty, she leads him out to the yard. He's been concussed enough he wouldn't know the difference, and it saves them a ton of money on air freshener. 

Smart lady.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 03:47 PM)Tama Wrote: Using that logic, that would make A LOT of people around here Steeler fans.

Not really.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 04:05 PM)Tama Wrote: Lets not rule out that it could actually be Burfict that did it.  His wife probably hates that he stinks up the bathroom so much that when he tells her he has to go potty, she leads him out to the yard. He's been concussed enough he wouldn't know the difference, and it saves them a ton of money on air freshener. 

Smart lady.

Yes. It's all about Burfict.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote