Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Juju is in Burficts head
(01-30-2018, 02:21 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: So would that make Brad a fan of rape?

Ya got one fan. Gratz.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 12:20 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: and answer it with the typical "Steeler fans are poor redneck" smack.

Original. 

Solid work. 

Congrats. 

Thank you.   I didn't invent the old standby's but I have no problem with using them.   Kinda like you guys.  If it wasn't for stock answers, what would you guys have to say?  I await your stock answer reply.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 03:11 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: This whole thread is god awful and the smack is horridly weak, but this is hilarious.

To be honest, I found the fact of someone taking a shit in VB's yard (or anyones yard for that matter) to be funny, and that's what drives the post. Had to frame it in a smack way to share unless I put it in AFC North chatter or Around the NFL. So the smack may be weak but the image of someone taking a shit on VBs front porch is too funny, especially if you've ever seen the movie Friday... 
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 12:06 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: 12 up needs to freshen up their "scoops".  This was reported back in 2016.  JuJu Jacob Jinglehiemerschmidt wasn't even in the league when the Stooler fans left that sample.  

Musta taken Burfict's garden shed for a two holer and fell out the door. Mellow

In other news...we’ve landed on the moon!

Reply/Quote
I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for juju's future next season!

Reply/Quote
Well, you can't blame Burfict for thinking Stealers fans. The are only microscopic differences between a turd and a Stealers fan.... it's an easy conclusion to jump to... see a turd, think Stealers....
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2018, 08:15 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: To be honest, I found the fact of someone taking a shit in VB's yard (or anyones yard for that matter) to be funny, and that's what drives the post. Had to frame it in a smack way to share unless I put it in AFC North chatter or Around the NFL. So the smack may be weak but the image of someone taking a shit on VBs front porch is too funny, especially if you've ever seen the movie Friday... 

......or Billy Madison.....

[Image: GhA34Zy.gif]

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote