Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jun 14-Logan Wilson Celebrity Softball Game
Wed Jun 14 Logan and a few friends will be having a home run derby followed by a softball game to benefit “The Brooks Joshua Anderson Foundation.” which supports research into Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

The game will be held at the Dayton Dragons stadium up in Dayton.

Doors open 5:00 PM
HR Derby: 6:00 PM
Game: 7:30

tickets range from $25.00 - $60.00

https://cvfanexperience.com/logan-wilson-celebrity-softball-game/

Its a good chance to see a lot of Bengals players and I wouldn't be surprised if more show up

Current Participants:
Logan Wilson
Sam Hubbard
Trey Hendrickson
Dax Hill
Joseph Ossai
Akeem Davis-Gaither
BJ Hill
Germaine Pratt
Cal Adomitis
Hakeem Adeniji
Cordell Volson
Joe Bachie
Jake Browning
Mike Hilton
Keandre Jones
Michael Thomas
CTB
Trayveon Williams
Trenton Irwin
Drew Sample
Trent Taylor
Zach Carter
Ted Karras
Stanley Morgan
Giovanni Bernard (
and
Zac Taylor

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
That is cool that Gio will be there. Rock on Gio. Rock On

I am sure Burrow would normally want to play, same with DJ Reader, both are Pitchers. I can understand why Burrow might
not play as he doesn't want to risk anything happening. But wouldn't be surprised if DJ is there as a late participant.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2023, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is cool that Gio will be there. Rock on Gio. Rock On

I am sure Burrow would normally want to play, same with DJ Reader, both are Pitchers. I can understand why Burrow might
not play as he doesn't want to risk anything happening. But wouldn't be surprised if DJ is there as a late participant.

Yeah, but they also might have something else going on as well with their own charities.
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2023, 08:34 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Yeah, but they also might have something else going on as well with their own charities.

True. 
Reply/Quote
Game is on Wednesday

added to the roster

DJ Reader
Tee Higgins

and

Chad Johnson

Reply/Quote
I thought about it but going out of town early on Thursday.... seems like a blast.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
I sure hope they put some rules on this game about sliding and contact. Seems like a good way to lose a player right before camp.
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
(06-01-2023, 02:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: That is cool that Gio will be there. Rock on Gio. Rock On

Very cool to see Gio there....and our HC participating. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2023, 11:30 AM)Wyche Wrote: Very cool to see Gio there....and our HC participating. Cool

No doubt and he had a blast looks like hitting the most homers. Thought he could be a damn good baseball player.

Awesome watching Cal Adomitis hitting those homers as well. Wink
Reply/Quote
Joe Bachie after winning last night's home run derby was on the rehab field for the last day of mini camp

Reply/Quote