Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Boogie
Thought I’d give everyone a change of pace.

Been a season ticket holder forever and enjoyed Jungle Boogie after TDs. What happened to it? It just seems to have disappeared.

Not complaining. I’d lose my mind and celebrate Bengals scores with bagpipes playing.

Just kinda miss my Jungle Boogie once in a while. Thoughts?
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 11:17 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: Thought I’d give everyone a change of pace.

Been a season ticket holder forever and seemed to really enjoy Jungle Boogie after TDs. What happened to it?  It just seems to have disappeared.

Not complaining. I’d lose my mind and celebrate Bengals scores with bagpipes playing.

Just kinda miss my Jungle Boogie once in a while. Thoughts?

Gave up my tickets this year, but I enjoyed it too.  You'd get some of that then it would transition into Bengal Growl.  What do they play now after a touchdown and before Bengal Growl?  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
“Bang the drum all day”
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2022, 11:22 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: “Bang the drum all day”

For some years they used to play that for post-TD celebrations.  Maybe they thought it was time to rotate the songs again?  

Meh, could be worse.

[Image: article-2413332-1BA52E53000005DC-268_634x352.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Just glad they don't play Jethro Tull's song Bungle in the Jungle
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Jungle boogie and bang the drum were and are two of my most hated things for home games

Do better
Reply/Quote
I loved it when they played Jungle Boogie. On the other hand I hate bang the drum all day. Jungle Boogie was something unique to the Jungle. They are actually using welcome to the nungle in other stadiums.... which is lame.
Reply/Quote
1. I saw my first game at Paycor in '12. This song wasn't played then. My most recent game was '15; this song wasn't played then either.
2. I'm not a fan of Bang the Drum, but in the context of the game, it works and is fun lol.
3. What a chaotic and crappy song. Super-glad they don't play it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote