Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Everyone That Gets The Cincinnati News!
Anybody that gets the Cincinnati news needs to set your DVRs to record the news at 10 and 11 to see your boy!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody that gets the Cincinnati news needs to set your DVRs to record the news at 10 and 11 to see your boy!

I don't get Cincy news.  What's going on Brad?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Very awesome Brad. Keep smiling.

https://local12.com/news/local/a-wave-goes-a-long-way-nky-man-brightens-days-by-waving-smiling-at-passersby-cincinnati?fbclid=IwAR2VUJ5lVhXMjIQQMhqfHYY-QCHsz1CiDWMm5-zJD6ZqDA4VVlRirCdvdYc

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2020, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very awesome Brad. Keep smiling.

https://local12.com/news/local/a-wave-goes-a-long-way-nky-man-brightens-days-by-waving-smiling-at-passersby-cincinnati?fbclid=IwAR2VUJ5lVhXMjIQQMhqfHYY-QCHsz1CiDWMm5-zJD6ZqDA4VVlRirCdvdYc

Thank God.  I missed this story so I was afraid Brad was the guy with the pixelated face and penis the police were dragging out of Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Good job, Brad!

ThumbsUp

Keep up the good work!
Reply/Quote
Way to go brad Joe
Reply/Quote
Lookin' good, Brad!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-19-2020, 10:06 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't get Cincy news.  What's going on Brad?
I was going nuts stuck in quarantine because I go to the gym five-to-seven times a week, eat dinner out usually about five nights a week because there's a bunch of restaurants in rolling distance, go to the bar at night, or present to schools, so I'm always "talking" to a lot of people.

In quarantine, I only have Facebook, here, and I'm in a group text with all my good friends from high school and grade school.

Basically, every night (when it's not raining), I go out on the corner of my street and Turkeyfoot during rush hour and just wave at random cars and blow kisses to dudes, chics, grandparents, EVERYONE!  Hilarious

It started spreading around so the news asked to do a story on me!
(06-20-2020, 09:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Very awesome Brad. Keep smiling.

ALWAYS!  Gotta find ways to stay sane in a time like this!
(06-20-2020, 12:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Thank God.  I missed this story so I was afraid Brad was the guy with the pixelated face and penis the police were dragging out of Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

Good job, Brad!

ThumbsUp

Keep up the good work!
Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I wish I was that clever!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious 

Nope, it's just me being abnormal and weird again!  

Hilarious Hilarious  Hilarious
(06-20-2020, 01:10 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Way to go brad Joe
Thanks brother!

They can't keep me completely locked down!

Hilarious
(06-20-2020, 03:27 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Lookin' good, Brad!

Thank you sir!
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2020, 09:51 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody that gets the Cincinnati news needs to set your DVRs to record the news at 10 and 11 to see your boy!

I actually saw that.  Very cool and good for you getting out and bringing a smile to others during all this. I'll have to drive over that way some afternoon.  If you see a guy in a truck throwing bead necklaces and mini bottles of liquor toward you like it is Mardi Gras, that might be me.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Good on you Brad.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2020, 09:27 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I actually saw that.  Very cool and good for you getting out and bringing a smile to others during all this. I'll have to drive over that way some afternoon.  If you see a guy in a truck throwing bead necklaces and mini bottles of liquor toward you like it is Mardi Gras, that might be me.   Tongue

How do you know the way to my heart?!

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Let me know if you drive over this way!  
(06-22-2020, 09:45 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Good on you Brad.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Reply/Quote
Nice gesture Brad, keep it up!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2020, 02:47 AM)magikod Wrote: Nice gesture Brad, keep it up!

Yes sir!  Always will!
Reply/Quote
Damn mascara ad in front of the video the whole time...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I did this one time, but it was actually just a cover to stalk a girl I had a crush on who I knew drove by every day.
Reply/Quote