Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jungle Pass
http://www.bengals.com/news/article-1/Coming-Soon-Bengals-Introduce-Jungle-Pass/267fab50-df7d-4e3f-8075-b091db7f44e3

Fans interested in attending every Bengals home game this season have a new option. The $200 mobile-only Jungle Pass includes tickets to 10 Bengals games, eight in the regular season and two in the preseason.

Not a bad deal, right? At least they are trying.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
What will season ticket holders think of this.

Are the seat locations so shitty they won't care?
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What will season ticket holders think of this.

It's canopy seats and they are first come first serve.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: What will season ticket holders think of this.

"There are a limited number of seats available, all provided on a first-come, first-served basis. The seats will be located in the canopy level at Paul Brown Stadium and will be the same seats for every game."

So, yeah...those would have been called the "empty" ones.
Reply/Quote
I've had season tickets for the last 20 plus years. I think it is a great thing, nothing like going to the stadium when it is rocking. I have not researched it, but twenty dollars to go to a game has to be the cheapest in the NFL. I also think the new MLS team has something to do with this deal, competition is king.
Reply/Quote
Mobile technology has a lot to do with it. It makes these tickets non-transferable unless you give someone your phone or mobile device.
Reply/Quote
This is something I could afford...not this year but next once we can save up that money.
Reply/Quote
Personally, I think it's a great idea. Better for them to sell those seats cheap, rather than having them go unused. And, with those most likely going to the lower budget crowd, I can see those sections being full of some rowdy MF'ers. ThumbsUp

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
This is a very smart business move imo.  Expand your customer base, get people in the habit of showing up at the stadium, tap into the "toe dipper" market, and make dough on the beer + food + merchandise that they will inevitably buy.  
Reply/Quote
Can someone describe the “canopy section” to me? I’m kinda interested in this. It seems like a heck of a deal. Thanks in advance.

Edit: I just read this, All Jungle Pass seats are located in the upper rows of the canopy corner seats at Paul Brown Stadium.

I take that is the upper most seats. I thought that was it but also thought maybe the put up some tent like thing w/ metal chairs somewhere in the corner.
Reply/Quote
(06-12-2018, 06:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Personally, I think it's a great idea.  Better for them to sell those seats cheap, rather than having them go unused.  And, with those most likely going to the lower budget crowd, I can see those sections being full of some rowdy MF'ers.   ThumbsUp

This.  My seats were always front row of the highest bowl and, of late, those top tier sections were usually full of visiting fans.  If this is a way to get the home crowd numbers up and make it more of a jungle, I am all for it.

FWIW, my season tickets were only $500 a seats, but one level below me, I think they were $680.  They always offered us to move down, but we liked our section and that view with no one in front of you. 

I wonder how you get to sit with your friends, though.  Are they first come, first serve of an actual seat # assigned when they walk up?  I won't be doing this myself, but I applaud the Bengals for trying to get more bodies in the stadium. $200 with no PSL is dirt cheap.  
Reply/Quote
The canopy section is where they always have Jewish weddings during the game. . Just passing on my limited knowledge of Jewish weddings and customs.. Personally I'm in favor of renaming it the chuppah section.  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Couldnt resist. 200$ season tix. Im pumped.
Reply/Quote