Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jungle to the Hall Event - June 19th
(06-18-2021, 09:48 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Wins are a stupid stat for QBs, I will repeat it.

Fouts has been openly critical of the freezer bowl game, saying it hurt SD more than Cincy because they were a passing team and you couldn't grip the ball.  Wah.  

Fouts didn't like playing that game but he has always shown outspoken support of Anderson and his Hall merits. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2021, 09:54 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: And I will repeat that QB has a major influence on Wins than any other player on offense so NO wins are not a stupid stat, it is and should be part of the determination of judging a QB.. think about it.. how many Qbs continue to start if they don;t produce wins ???... and for Fouts where in his comment does he trash Anderson to think he would not vote for him.. I also heard him pass Kenny for his play during the Freezer Bowl..

Andy Dalton had 50 wins after his first five seasons in the NFL.  No one was talking HoF career.  Why not?  That was more wins that many HoF QBs?  
Reply/Quote
So.... it would be nice if we could get back to the topic at hand. How did the event go yesterday?
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2021, 07:03 PM)Earendil Wrote: So.... it would be nice if we could get back to the topic at hand.  How did the event go yesterday?

I'd love to see an update as well!
Reply/Quote
Hope the event went well, if we dont get Anderson or Riley in over next few years, god help us.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2021, 07:07 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I'd love to see an update as well!

Ditto.

I was stoked about it after hearing Big Willie hyping the event to Kirwan and Miller on Movin' the Chains.  I sure hope this got the attention of the voters and helps to right the wrongs.  BTW, props to Bengal Jim as Willie basically said this whole thing was his baby.  Kudos sir!
Reply/Quote
(06-02-2021, 02:43 PM)pally Wrote: got some publicity from Florio

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/06/02/fans-will-rally-in-canton-to-get-more-bengals-in-the-hall-of-fame/

Some horribly uneducated fans in the comments there. Not sure how anyone could call Ken Anderson, Ken Riley and Willie Anderson "Hall of pretty good" and not HoF caliber. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2021, 05:13 PM)Bengal Jim Wrote: We invite you to join us on Saturday, June 19th in Canton, OH at the Pro Football Hall of Fame, for our Jungle to the Hall event to get our deserving Bengals into the Hall of Fame!

We have secured discounted HOF tickets & Hotel pricing for this EVENT!

HOF Tic bit.ly/2Z4SskA
Hotel bit.ly/3p24ohC

congratulations for putting on what looked to be a great event. Getting Willie there was a treat for all those able to attend.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote