Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Jungle to the Hall III - Saturday, June 10th
We hope you can join us for Jungle to the Hall III at the Banks, Saturday, June 10th.

Thanks to you the fans and the incredible media push we will induct Ken Riley into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this year, but our work isn't done!

Join both past and current Bengals greats as we once again rally for more of our deserving Bengals to be enshrined in Canton!  ADMISSION is FREE!

The Banks (between Paycor and GABP)
1:00 to 4:00
Date -  Saturday,June 10th

List of attendees continues to grow :
Dave Lapham, Dan Hoard, Geoff Hobson, David Fulcher, Joe Kelly, Ken Riley II, Ken Anderson, Jim Breech, Soloman Wilcots, Glenn Bujnoch.
Bengal Player/Fan Rally & autograph session

RSVP by clicking: HERE
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
All of the follow have legit Hall cases, in my view:

1) Ken Anderson
2) Lemar Parrish
3) Chad Johnson
4) Willie Anderson
5) Geno Atkins

While I pove them, guys like Montoya, Boomer, Krumrie, AJ Green, Dillon, and Whit are longer shots.
Reply/Quote
I bet this will be a fun time
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2023, 11:27 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: All of the follow have legit Hall cases, in my view:

1) Ken Anderson
2) Lemar Parrish  
3) Chad Johnson
4) Willie Anderson
5) Geno Atkins

While I pove them, guys like Montoya, Boomer, Krumrie, AJ Green, Dillon, and Whit are longer shots.

We agree, both Kenny and Willie Anderson are the closest right now and will be the focus of our push.  So many deserving Bengals greats need to be in!
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2023, 11:27 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: All of the follow have legit Hall cases, in my view:

1) Ken Anderson
2) Lemar Parrish  
3) Chad Johnson
4) Willie Anderson
5) Geno Atkins

Krumrie and Montoya should definitely be in.
Reply/Quote
(05-20-2023, 11:27 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: All of the follow have legit Hall cases, in my view:

1) Ken Anderson
2) Lemar Parrish
3) Chad Johnson
4) Willie Anderson
5) Geno Atkins

Andrew Whitworth will be a first ballot inductee IMO. His Bengals years are overshadowed by the fact Joe Thomas was in his own division. His overall longevity, leadership, Super Bowl Ring, and hugely high popularity among the voting media should overcome the negatives

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Congrats to Hall of Fame Cornerback Ken Riley.

65 career interceptions

Voted 1st Team ALL PRO
Entire Career as a player was with the Bengals   Who Dey
Reply/Quote