Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JungleRock Final Mock
1st Round - Laquon Treadwell (WR) Ole Miss - This guys value has been all over the place. Seems like he could go anywhere from #8 to #32 in the second round. Would love to see a WR tandem of Green and Treadwell with Eifert at Tight End. (Backup Selection: Josh Doctson)

2nd Round - Vernon Butler (DT) Louisiana Tech - Another bit of wishful thinking here in the 2nd round that one of the more talented Defensive Tackles falls to us. (Backup Selection: Kenny Clark)

3rd Round - Jalen Mills (CB/S) LSU - Mills is often listed as a CB as well as S in many places so I think he would be a good versatile fit for our secondary. He provides more insurance in case Shawn Williams either doesn't work out or leaves in Free Agency next year. (Backup Selection: Miles Killebrew)

4th Round - Max Tuerk © USC - At some point real competition needs to be drafted to compete with Bodine at Center. Tuerk is a versatile Offensive Lineman that can provide depth at multiple positions while competing with Bodine. (Backup Selection: Evan Boehm)

5th Round - Matt Judon (DE) Grand Valley State - Big time pass rusher that comes from a small school. That knocks him down in the draft some but the kid can flat out play. Would be a steal in the 5th. (Backup Selection: James Cowser)

6th Round - Jalin Marshall (WR) Ohio State - A kid that should have stayed in school to develop but is worth the risk here in the 6th. I think he would immediately be able to replace Tate on the roster as Returner and 5th WR. (Backup selection: Mike Thomas/Southern Miss)

7th Round - Dadi Nicolas (OLB) Virginia Tech - Take a chance at this point of the draft in Marvin finding the pass rushing OLB he has looked for since the days of drafting David Pollak. (Backup Selection: Ian Seau)
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Would love this JR85. Treadwell is the best WR in this draft if we forget about his speed.

That is just on a lot of people's minds. He could fall because of it.

Doctson is probably my favorite guy but i think the Vikings take him right in front of us. This could happen.

Love Butler, Mills, Tuerk, Judon (where you took him as well, small school), Marshall and the Nicolas pick.

This is one of my favorite mocks for sure. Great job. Cool
Reply/Quote