Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JungleRock Mock 2.0
1st Round - Rashaan Evans (Linebacker) Evans is the playmaker the Bengals are missing at Linebacker. It is time they realize that Vigil isn't going to magically become a good player. Would love to see Evans, Brown, and Burfict Linebacking corp.

[Image: RashaanEvans.jpg]

2nd Round - Frank Ragnow (Center) One of the top 3 Centers will be available here and as of now I think the one most likely to still fall to this spot is Ragnow. Price would be a great option as well if he slid to this spot.

[Image: Frank-Ragnow-Fiche-Draft.jpg]

3rd Round - Orlando Brown (Right Tackle) A guy that had first round tape sliding to the third round with connections to Marvin would be too hard to pass up here.

[Image: 2018-NFL-Mock-Draft-Orlando-Brown.jpg]

3rd Round - BJ Hill (Defensive Tackle) The big Defensive Tackle that will push Billings to hopefully improve and ending up giving the Bengals solid depth beside Geno Atkins.

[Image: FH%20UNC%20at%20State%2011-28-15A001-30699.jpg]

4th Round - Kyzir White (Safety) I still am holding up some hope the Bengals go out and land Eric Reid or Tre Boston at Safety but they continue to talk about already spending more money than they planned so the draft is the most likely option for adding some talent at this position.

[Image: usatsi_10264237.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1]

5th Round - Josh Adams (Running Back) Adams is a guy they have shown some interest in and could fill out the running back room after the departure of Jeremy Hill.

[Image: Josh+Adams+USC+v+Notre+Dame+IHRHvV2SQcwl.jpg]

5th Round - Ian Thomas (Tight End) Underrated Tight End that we could use with Eifert, Kroft, and Uzomah on the last year of each of their deals.

[Image: roberts-indiana_orig.jpg]

5th Round - Luke Falk (Quarterback) I don't think Barkley is the answer as our backup QB. Grab Falk in a similar spot to when we grabbed McCarron and we are set at QB for a while.

[Image: luke-falk-t1.jpg?w=646&h=360]

7th Round - Antonio Callaway (Wide Receiver) Talent is not the question with this guy but character is a major issue. In the 7th round I would take the risk.

[Image: USATSI_9998672-e1522429696179-660x330.jpg]

7th Round - Kevin Tolliver II (Cornerback) If Pacman doesn't come back on a 1 year deal it would be wise to look for CB depth at some point in the draft.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

7th Round - Michael Badgley (Kicker) Competition for Bullock who had a pretty solid year of his own last year.

[Image: fl-sp-um-hurricanes-notes-20171104]
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
Great Mock JR. Rock On

The O-line and Defense is completely solidified in this Draft. Love it. :andy:

BTW, looks like you might of got your wish, we are bringing in Eric Reid for a look.
Reply/Quote