Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just A Little Video To Get You Excited For The Season
I created a promo video for the upcoming season and thought you all would like to take a look. (Just in case you need to get a little hyped up)

Some of you may remember me from the time on the bengals.com message board. I don't have a ton of time to create the cut ups anymore but I got around to doing my first one since 2015. I hope you enjoy and let's have a great season!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2Li3YcLWys
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 09:55 AM)nkets Wrote: I created a promo video for the upcoming season and thought you all would like to take a look. (Just in case you need to get a little hyped up)

Some of you may remember me from the time on the bengals.com message board. I don't have a ton of time to create the cut ups anymore but I got around to doing my first one since 2015. I hope you enjoy and let's have a great season!

Nice job!!! Hoping for a season that is filled with moments like those!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 09:55 AM)nkets Wrote: I created a promo video for the upcoming season and thought you all would like to take a look. (Just in case you need to get a little hyped up)

Nice work and am stoked even more now. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Dude, of course i remember you. Nkets does the best vids people and this one is great too. Really got me pumped.

Still remember your vid with All That Remains...

Great job man. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Nice job. Thanks for your time on the video.
Reply/Quote
1.  We wear orange over black so rarely that it just jumps out at me whenever I see it.  And last year we played 2 games in orange over black.  It is not my favorite combination, but orange on white is one of my least favorite.

2.  Very good technical skills but I noticed that you edited out every bit of National Anthem footage.  Not one single shot of the flag in the entire video.  Why don't you just go pee on a veteran.

Ninja
Reply/Quote
Well we know why we have sucked since 2015... you havent made a video
Reply/Quote

Where'd you get that footage of Tyler Eifert in uniform?.... Very rare.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 06:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: 1.  We wear orange over black so rarely that it just jumps out at me whenever I see it.  And last year we played 2 games in orange over black.  It is not my favorite combination, but orange on white is one of my least favorite.
6-0 in the orange/black combo, if I'm not mistaken.  And I believe orange/white has a good winning percentage as well.  Clearly the key is the orange.
Nice job, OP. 
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Nice video, always enjoy them!...one question though. How long did it take you to find that incredibly rare footage of Marvin Lewis clapping? I imagine it took at least 3 weeks of searching to dig that up lol dude never claps.
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2018, 10:05 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Nice video, always enjoy them!...one question though. How long did it take you to find that incredibly rare footage of Marvin Lewis clapping? I imagine it took at least 3 weeks of searching to dig that up lol dude never claps.

Once in a blue moon when you go hunting you find a great stag in the woods. My beard got a little gray
Reply/Quote
Its Andy and AJ's 8th year in the league.....
They both are or are turning 30 this season.

30 years ago the 88 bengals went to the superbowl.

88 30.... Make the numbers work
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2018, 04:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Its Andy and AJ's 8th year in the league.....
They both are or are turning 30 this season.

30 years ago the 88 bengals went to the superbowl.

88 30....   Make the numbers work

Mind blown. Shocked

Do it.
Reply/Quote