Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Just Absolutely Amazing
We sucked last year. With or without Burrow. Defense was a mess and the line was, surprise, garbage.
Reply/Quote
Jaylen Waddle just set a rookie record for catches (104) and had over 1,000 receiving yards. He was also good in the return game. What would the numbers have been if Jaylen had Franchise throwing to him and JC having the likes of Tua and Brisset?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2022, 10:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Finley was terrible in the Steelers game besides his smile....

He wasn't a reason we won, we ran on them and got TO's on Defense.

Hey... He made that one throw to Green... Didn't know he had it in him.

You can't take away that big run either.

I get it. Finley is a bonafide scrub, and isn't a small reason I had my doubts about Zac Taylor. Not only did he feel the need to trade up for him, but he wanted to "have a look and evaluate" him during the season (after seeing him in practice). You're right though. We didn't win that game because of him, but he didn't lose it for us either, and it will probably be his crowning achievement as a professional.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:57 PM)jason Wrote: Hey... He made that one throw to Green... Didn't know he had it in him.

You can't take away that big run either.

I get it. Finley is a bonafide scrub, and isn't a small reason I had my doubts about Zac Taylor. Not only did he feel the need to trade up for him, but he wanted to "have a look and evaluate" him during the season (after seeing him in practice). You're right though. We didn't win that game because of him, but he didn't lose it for us either, and it will probably be his crowning achievement as a professional.

All true, nothing against Finley, he didn't hurt us in that game as you say.

I just know Burrow would help more than the 88 yards or whatever he produced and the big run.

I find it a bit laughable to think we don't win more games with Burrow than Finley and Allen if Burrow doesn't get hurt.

It is a wild coincidence if everything fell the way it did randomly. 

Highest percentage against this imaginable if you are a science guy. I think it is destiny and lets hope so. Cool
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 09:38 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Jaylen Waddle just set a rookie record for catches (104) and had over 1,000 receiving yards. He was also good in the return game. What would the numbers have been if Jaylen had Franchise throwing to him and JC having the likes of Tua and Brisset?

Nowhere close to Chase’s, that’s for sure. Chase was 3rd in the entire league (behind only Kupp & Deebo) in YAC. Waddle isn’t even in the top 20. Ja’Marr made a lot of his biggest plays out of nothing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2022, 10:05 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: All true, nothing against Finley, he didn't hurt us in that game as you say.

I just know Burrow would help more than the 88 yards or whatever he produced and the big run.

I find it a bit laughable to think we don't win more games with Burrow than Finley and Allen if Burrow doesn't get hurt.

It is a wild coincidence if everything fell the way it did randomly. 

Highest percentage against this imaginable if you are a science guy. I think it is destiny and lets hope so. Cool

I chuckled to myself when I read that 88 yards part.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote