Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Bought My Season Tickets!
We could only get two (wanted four because I have friends that want to go) and they're on the visitor sideline but they're on the 50, so they should be pretty nice seats!

The guy I emailed from the ticket office and that my brother talked to (same guy) was A GREAT GUY!

Still upset that we couldn't get four because I'd rather be around people I know but everyone should be pretty happy and celebrating when we're winning games!

If it is filled with other handicapped people, I'm fine, even if the disabled person they bring doesn't really know what's going on because I love that they're getting them out of the house and able to have a good time themselves, but if it's a bunch of people just taking advantage of the situation, I might have some words with some people.

I hope to see some of the members on here at some games and I hope we can meet up, at the tailgates beforehand, in the stadium, or somewhere on The Banks before the game!

It's going to be a hell of a season!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
I wish I was rich!
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 07:19 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I wish I was rich!

It doesn’t cost a fortune to have season tickets at PBS compared to other teams. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Congrats on the good seats. Hope you can enjoy a winning season this year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote

Same. I can't wait to enjoy my season tickets though.
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Hit a tree......  it's COMPLETELY WORTH IT!

ThumbsUp

Hilarious
(02-25-2022, 08:35 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: It doesn’t cost a fortune to have season tickets at PBS compared to other teams. 
Yeah. I'm not rich or anything but I'm not poor either. 

It's definitely not bad.
(02-25-2022, 08:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Congrats on the good seats. Hope you can enjoy a winning season this year.
Thanks! I feel pretty good about the season and I'm looking forward to enjoying some Sundays (and hopefully a Thursday and a few Mondays) downtown and in the stadium!
(02-25-2022, 10:10 AM)Bengalpool Wrote: Same. I can't wait to enjoy my season tickets though.

Luckily, you don't need to be rich to enjoy this team!

I'm thinking they shouldn't be too tough to sell if I ever don't want to go to a game. 
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 08:45 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Congrats on the good seats. Hope you can enjoy a Super Bowl winning season this year.

Fixed it for you!
Reply/Quote
Congrats!

Now I know who to hit up when I need tickets.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 04:38 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Congrats!

Now I know who to hit up when I need tickets.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I am a bit bummed just because it's normally a blast when we have a group of four, which normally we'd also have our entire group of friends in big tailgates, but it should still be a good time and hopefully lots of our friends go so we can hang out at The Banks beforehand and after.

I'll almost definitely want to go to any primetime games, but we can discuss tickets to other games!
Reply/Quote