Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Bowl LVIII
You heard it here first. The Bengals will win the Super Bowl next year. They are primed to go far again. The Eagles and Chiefs will have their day this year. I think the majority of the team remains and the coaching staff mainly remains. It is time to sign Burrow long term to keep him in Cincy for a while.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: You heard it here first. The Bengals will win the Super Bowl next year. They are primed to go far again. The Eagles and Chiefs will have their day this year. I think the majority of the team remains and the coaching staff mainly remains. It is time to sign Burrow long term to keep him in Cincy for a while.

Why hasn't anyone else mentioned this?   What a profound take.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:14 AM)JumboTron Wrote: Why hasn't anyone else mentioned this?   What a profound take.

Well, I hear a lot of talk about it but no action yet. He deserves a lot of money.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:03 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: You heard it here first. The Bengals will win the Super Bowl next year.

Not if they don't get him some oline protection..KC has three offensive lineman going to the pro bowl as does the Eagles..and look where they both are..how many does Cinci have going??

They lost the SB last year mostly due to the swiss cheese oline.

Even if it means giving up Higgins..something I hate to see happen but with Burrow and Chases new contracts coming soon something has to give..
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2023, 05:19 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Well, I hear a lot of talk about it but no action yet. He deserves a lot of money.

Well…this is just the first day that that action can officially take place. They will have a deal done before training camp.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Might have to wait until 2025 (let’s hope not). Apparently it’s in New Orleans…

What a story that would be with Burrow and Chase.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote