Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Found Out That Billings Belongs To My Club!
I was flirting with the lady in the front office today at Five Seasons before I got in a leg day and she was looking at a paper, so I asked what it was and she told me it was a list of upcoming birthdays.

I ask to look at it because I'm nosy like that, and I see "Andrew Billings" on the list of recent birthdays, so I get excited and ask if it's Andrew Billings of the Bengals, and she says that it is!

She looked it up for me and said that he had been in this week and had only been in four times since Christmas (or maybe in February, I'm not real sure).

She might try and set it up so I can meet him!

I'm even more excited because I've been pumped about this guy's ability and potential! I think people are underestimating him!
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 12:54 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I was flirting with the lady in the front office today at Five Seasons before I got in a leg day and she was looking at a paper, so I asked what it was and she told me it was a list of upcoming birthdays.

I ask to look at it because I'm nosy like that, and I see "Andrew Billings" on the list of recent birthdays, so I get excited and ask if it's Andrew Billings of the Bengals, and she says that it is!

She looked it up for me and said that he had been in this week and had only been in four times since Christmas (or maybe in February, I'm not real sure).

She might try and set it up so I can meet him!

I'm even more excited because I've been pumped about this guy's ability and potential!  I think people are underestimating him!

Pic of u with the girl for proof. 
Reply/Quote
Well if he's only been in 4 times since Christmas, I certainly hope he is hitting it somewhere else..... Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well if he's only been in 4 times since Christmas, I certainly hope he is hitting it somewhere else..... Cool

That was also my first thought.  LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Well if he's only been in 4 times since Christmas, I certainly hope he is hitting it somewhere else..... Cool

(03-08-2018, 09:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That was also my first thought.  LOL

I may have been wrong with how I remembered that.
Reply/Quote
Rock On

Pretty cool Brad, have high hopes for Billings myself as you know. He is still extremely young and we all know how Geno
didn't look himself after his ACL injury. Took another year to look like himself again. He will learn to not be guided by the
O-lineman as well as he gains the mental part of the game. His biggest problem last year was overpursuing and getting
washed out of the play. Easily fixable.
Reply/Quote

(03-08-2018, 09:57 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That was also my first thought.  LOL

Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Am I the only one wondering how a cripple has "leg day"?

Ninja
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 02:45 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Pic of u with the girl for proof. 

She's 50 (I think she said) but still kind of hot!
(03-08-2018, 06:25 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Am I the only one wondering how a cripple has "leg day"?

Ninja

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

I love it!

My legs still work fine, so I can do things like leg press, leg extension, calf raises, etc., and even run on the treadmill sometimes.

Balance is the problem for me and my legs don't always do what I think my mind is telling them to do (I'm missing the parts that control some of those functions).

Still HILARIOUS though!
Reply/Quote
I didn’t read past leg day because clearly you are a lier. NO ONE does leg day; they are a thing of myth.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 02:45 AM)CornerBlitz Wrote: Pic of u with the girl for proof. 

No pic?! Its official.. didn’t happen
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
brad why you pulling our legs again
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 11:19 PM)motoarch Wrote: I didn’t read past leg day because clearly you are a lier.  NO ONE does leg day; they are a thing of myth.

I do.  Tuesday is leg day, all squats and lower body assistance moves.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote