Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just Watch The Offensive Line Today!
Tiger

Lets just watch the offensive line today.
Thats all we need to see today!

I'm talking about the same shit in September of 2022!
I don't want to hear how great Frank Pollack is again Damn it! Ok!!!
Reply/Quote
Tiger

Now Adeniji is hurt going into a playoff game!
What smart @$$ decided he wasn't important enough to sit if hes the starting gaurd going into the playoffs.
Thats a huge injury if he can't go next week.
The interior The interior The interior!
Its a team with the starting LG on the mend and now the RG. This is a very important turn of events.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 04:02 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Lets just watch the offensive line today.
Thats all we need to see today!

A banhammer should be heading your way for posting these in the wrong forum on purpose to be a dumbass.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:12 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: A banhammer should be heading your way for posting these in the wrong forum on purpose to be a dumbass.

Tiger

Can you let me know the rules for posting and which forums go where because I don't know. It wasn't intentional though.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:51 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Can you let me know the rules for posting and which forums go where because I don't know. It wasn't intentional though.

Right. That's what you said last time. You should keep up with what all your alts say. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 07:57 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Right. That's what you said last time. You should keep up with what all your alts say. 

Tiger
No I really didn't know. Seriously. 
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2022, 05:09 PM)Emeritus Wrote: Tiger

Now Adeniji is hurt going into a playoff game!
What smart @$$ decided he wasn't important enough to sit if hes the starting gaurd going into the playoffs.
Thats a huge injury if he can't go next week.

The interior The interior The interior!
Its a team with the starting LG on the mend and now the RG. This is a very important turn of events.

1) Probably someone who can count and knows there are only 7 offensive linemen on the active roster, and 2) Probably someone that can spell Guard.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 1) Probably someone who can count and knows there are only 7 offensive linemen on the active roster, and 2) Probably someone that can spell Guard.

My question on the IOL is: Is Spain ready for Sat? and Carman will need to step up for Adeniji. I am more concerned at not having Reif ...and relying on Prince to block Crosby. I watched Crosby OWN LA C Storm Norton last night. I really dont understand why they dont put Fred Johnson in at RT. He always looked solid at that spot to me and hes just plain HUGE and can move people.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 01:46 PM)Sled21 Wrote: 1) Probably someone who can count and knows there are only 7 offensive linemen on the active roster, and 2) Probably someone that can spell Guard.

I think you're on the wrong track. I bet he was talking about these.

[Image: gourds-1.jpg]

Reply/Quote