Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2019 quick look dline
If we need dline next year? This is the year for it. Especially looking at 3-tech rd1. Look at the Dt depth with a first round grade Jesus it's insane
Ed Oliver
Dexter Lawrence
Christian Wilkins
Rashan Gary
Dreemont Jones
Raekwon Davis
Jeffery Simmons.

Now look at de with first round grade my God.
Nick bosa
Clelin Ferrell
Zach Allen
Chase winovich
Joe Jackson
Austin Bryant
Montez sweat(on field talent alone)
I could go on and on. This is the year for the dline. Overall I got 12 dlineman in the first round. Again grades could change this year but going into this year man oh man.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2018, 07:54 AM)Jpoore Wrote: If we need dline next year? This is the year for it. Especially looking at 3-tech rd1. Look at the Dt depth with a first round grade
Jesus it's insane
Ed Oliver
Dexter Lawrence
Christian Wilkins
Rashan Gary
Dreemont Jones
Raekwon Davis
Jeffery Simmons.

Now look at de with first round grade my God.
Nick bosa
Clelin Ferrell
Zach Allen
Chase winovich
Joe Jackson
Austin Bryant
Montez sweat(on field talent alone)
I could go on and on. This is the year for the dline. Overall I got 12 dlineman in the first round. Again grades could change this year but going into this year man oh man.

That's a pretty cool name.  I once had a girlfriend that called me that.   Ninja

On another note, you've got plenty of time to work on those scouting reports.   Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Site I follow already has their big board out also.

https://www.footballcouchscout.com/big-board

We got a long wait before things shuffle around.
Reply/Quote
Unfortunately this means the Bengals could wait and grab a decent defensive lineman later in the draft. If I were to guess who they were going to pick today I would say Greg Little offense tackle.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2018, 12:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Unfortunately this means the Bengals could wait and grab a decent defensive lineman later in the draft.  If I were to guess who they were going to pick today I would say Greg Little offense tackle.

I assume u think Adams is gonna be top 5. Bc trey Adams is a Andrew whitworth clone.
Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 01:31 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I assume u think Adams is gonna be top 5. Bc trey Adams is a Andrew whitworth clone.

I think the Bengals are going to get about 9-10 wins this year, so Greg Little would likely be available at the Bengals' draft slot.  I wouldn't mind grabbing one of those D-Line prospects though.  Especially if Baker doesn't work out and Billings doesn't show something this year.  If the Bengals draft D-line next year in round 1 it will probably be DE.  
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(05-20-2018, 12:20 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Unfortunately this means the Bengals could wait and grab a decent defensive lineman later in the draft. If I were to guess who they were going to pick today I would say Greg Little offense tackle.

Since when did he get younger and change positions?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-24-2018, 09:43 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Since when did he get younger and change positions?

You would be surprised at what a good diet can do today.
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(05-21-2018, 01:31 AM)Jpoore Wrote: I assume u think Adams is gonna be top 5. Bc trey Adams is a Andrew whitworth clone.

Tru dat jpo.....I have been watching for over a year without posting..i had to start.you inspired me with your insight and uncanny ability to see the future.u da man jpoore
Reply/Quote