Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Just a matter of time before Biden illegal immigrant killed somone
(02-26-2024, 01:10 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Dude, no idea what your problem is,

According to ICE officials, Ibarra made his way to New York City, where he was arrested Sept. 14, 2023 and charged with “acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation. He was released by the NYPD before a detainer could be issued.”

NYPD should never have released him, The murder in GA is entirely on them.

He did not enter legally or apply for Asylum and was arrested for assaulting a child. What more incentive do you need to have him deported at that point? 

Have him deported or executed or whatever, I'm not defending him.  I'm saying that for generations we've had illegals coming here because people are hiring them and paying them and subsidizing their existence here.  Until we actually prosecute those people desperate people are going to come here and do criminal stuff, just like the rest of human beings regardless of where they are from.

Why was that guy here?  Did someone hire him?  Did someone pay him and allow him to eat enough food to survive here, or did he just cross the border and immediately start committing crimes?

I've never employed an illegal immigrant, have you?  Why are we so afraid of going after the Americans who willingly provide a form of asylum to illegals by subsidizing their felonious existence within our borders due to, in large part, their disdain for paying to hire a fellow law-abiding American citizen?  I've spoken with actual anti-illegal immigration conservatives who have admitted that they, unlike me, have hired illegal immigrants in the past but it was ok because they were the "good ones" and as far as they know, didn't rape or kill anyone.

Get tough on illegal immigration by ruining the lives of the people who hire them. 

The OP says an American citizen married him.  Is he married to a woman?  Throw her in prison too for helping this guy get in and stay here.  But let's face facts, this is just going to be used as a political talking point so meh, who cares right?  It's easier to do nothing and then pretend you are going to provide the solution.  Honest question, has that border bill passed yet or is congress still getting paid time off?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 03:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Really?

Got any proof to back that up?

10 million people with got aways since Biden took office. How may under Trump?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Have not had a chance to read all the new comments, but I suspect lots of liberals are using the CNN fake news for info. To them, he is a man from Georgia, great reporting CNN Sarcasm , no he is a man from Venezuela, a country that duped Biden and will not allow the criminals they sent is to be deported back to them.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-claims-little-evidence-connect-crime-border-crisis-georgia-student-murder-report
CNN claims 'little evidence' to connect crime to border crisis in Georgia student murder report
Venezuelan migrant Jose Antonio Ibarra was charged in connection with the murder of Georgia nursing student Laken Riley
CNN reported there was "little evidence" linking illegal immigration and crime after a Venezuelan migrant was charged in connection with the murder of a 22-year-old Georgia nursing student.

Laken Riley, an Augusta University nursing student, was found dead Thursday on the University of Georgia campus with signs of blunt force trauma after setting out for a jog that morning. Murder suspect 26-year-old Jose Antonio Ibarra had crossed into the U.S. illegally near El Paso in September 2022 and was paroled into the U.S., officials confirmed Sunday.

Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) also confirmed that the suspect had also been arrested last year in New York by the NYPD and "charged with acting in a manner to injure a child less than 17 and a motor vehicle license violation."

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 02:55 PM)GMDino Wrote: I think that a LOT of things can go wrong in all three of his situations...and did.

I also think that the OP uses isolated events like this to make their claims about all iimmigrants.

All of his situations were self-made. 
He CHOSE to break the laws each time. 

Blanket statements are all over in here, it's one reason why i despise trying to have a conversation in here.

I made my point very clear, he broke the laws in NYC and was arrested and released before ICE could get him because they are a sanctuary city. He should have been detained and picked up by ICE then and there, in which case the murder in GA would never have happened.  Do you agree with that or not? 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 03:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Have him deported or executed or whatever, I'm not defending him.  I'm saying that for generations we've had illegals coming here because people are hiring them and paying them and subsidizing their existence here.  Until we actually prosecute those people desperate people are going to come here and do criminal stuff, just like the rest of human beings regardless of where they are from.

Why was that guy here?  Did someone hire him?  Did someone pay him and allow him to eat enough food to survive here, or did he just cross the border and immediately start committing crimes?

I've never employed an illegal immigrant, have you?  Why are we so afraid of going after the Americans who willingly provide a form of asylum to illegals by subsidizing their felonious existence within our borders due to, in large part, their disdain for paying to hire a fellow law-abiding American citizen?  I've spoken with actual anti-illegal immigration conservatives who have admitted that they, unlike me, have hired illegal immigrants in the past but it was ok because they were the "good ones" and as far as they know, didn't rape or kill anyone.

Get tough on illegal immigration by ruining the lives of the people who hire them. 

The OP says an American citizen married him.  Is he married to a woman?  Throw her in prison too for helping this guy get in and stay here.  But let's face facts, this is just going to be used as a political talking point so meh, who cares right?  It's easier to do nothing and then pretend you are going to provide the solution.  Honest question, has that border bill passed yet or is congress still getting paid time off?

Did you read it thoroughly yourself? if so, you'd probably be against alot of it as well. 
You think we are overwhelmed now, wait til that 4th year when DHS can't close the borders no matter HOW many are trying to cross. Then throw in the ones that apply for assylum and get it are to be given a 2 year visa to work immediately... Oh man, that's an open invitation!
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 03:53 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: All of his situations were self-made. 
He CHOSE to break the laws each time. 

Blanket statements are all over in here, it's one reason why i despise trying to have a conversation in here.

I made my point very clear, he broke the laws in NYC and was arrested and released before ICE could get him because they are a sanctuary city. He should have been detained and picked up by ICE then and there, in which case the murder in GA would never have happened.  Do you agree with that or not? 

We don't know what happened in NY other than he was charged with something.  Were they still looking for him?  

We don't know if he killed the victim in GA, do we?  We know he was charged and while the boys in blue rarely arrest the wrong person there has been scant details about this story at all.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/who-is-jose-antonio-ibarra-man-arrested-for-murder-of-laken-riley-on-uga-campus

Quote:Earlier in the day, three people were taken into custody and questioned, but only Jose Ibarra was arrested for Riley's murder.

Jose Ibarra’s criminal history

Few details about Ibarra were released during Friday’s press conference. Chief Clark said there was no clear history of violence for the 26-year-old murder suspect and his criminal history is not extensive.

Arrest made in UGA murder
University of Georgia police say a suspect in the murder of Laken Riley has been taken into custody. The 22-year-old August University nursing student was found dead along a trail near Lake Herrick on the UGA campus.

Ibarra is not a U.S. citizen, but his status in the country could not be immediately verified. Investigators say he came from Venezuela but did not offer his current immigration status in the U.S.

Chief Clark said evidence found at the apartment appears to show Ibarra acted alone.

So if he killed the victim  then yes, had he not been here it wouldn't have happened.

Should he have been here?  Why was he in GA? Lots of questions but we're gonna get hung up on he came here illegally.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:01 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Did you read it thoroughly yourself? if so, you'd probably be against alot of it as well. 
You think we are overwhelmed now, wait til that 4th year when DHS can't close the borders no matter HOW many are trying to cross. Then throw in the ones that apply for assylum and get it are to be given a 2 year visa to work immediately... Oh man, that's an open invitation!

My commentary is on the cynical nature of you and I arguing over this when our own government is outright gleeful every time something like this happens because they can use it to get elected and then do nothing about it and line their own pockets and/or help out the folks who don't need it. 

Lordy, half of this country worships a man who granted millions of illegals amnesty and here we are just waiting for them to come rape and pillage.  Maybe if illegals start going on shooting sprees we can ignore them.  Sorry, I'm feeling even more nihilistic than usual here just picturing this story leading to people willingly throwing even more of our country down the drain with "good intent" as a result.

Oh and bitterly amusing side note, good luck convincing conservatives that a man who was rung up on charges by the crooked NY DOJ is anything other than a political scapegoat.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: My commentary is on the cynical nature of you and I arguing over this when our own government is outright gleeful every time something like this happens because they can use it to get elected and then do nothing about it and line their own pockets and/or help out the folks who don't need it. 

Lordy, half of this country worships a man who granted millions of illegals amnesty and here we are just waiting for them to come rape and pillage.  Maybe if illegals start going on shooting sprees we can ignore them.  Sorry, I'm feeling even more nihilistic than usual here just picturing this story leading to people willingly throwing even more of our country down the drain with "good intent" as a result.

Oh and bitterly amusing side note, good luck convincing conservatives that a man who was rung up on charges by the crooked NY DOJ is anything other than a political scapegoat.

I laugh every time you say you are an independent, you are further lest than AOC.

As fro Trump or any US citizen, naturally born or earned citizenship committing to our laws, they have the right to be here pure and simple. 9 out of 10 asylum seekers are denied, yet Biden does not send them back to Mexico or the last safe country they were in prior to illegally entering the US, he changes the rules, give them an incentive by giving them work visa. Add the sanctuary cities who won't work with ice and give free insurance, free food, shelter, free phones and cash.

Athens is also a sanctuary city, do you honestly think he did not go there at least in part because it was a sanctuary city?

You are in the vast minority if you feel Biden did a great job on the border, he nor his VP visited the border for over 3 years in office, only now he is going. Why? Simple, he knows voters feel a heck of lot safer with Trump managing the border. Biden is the one now making it political, yet I do not see you attack Genocide Joe.

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 06:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I laugh every time you say you are an independent, you are further lest than AOC.

Can't agree with this sentiment at all.  Maybe you're not getting that a lot of his responses are tongue in cheek?  I'd describe Nately as being in the center.  Definitely so, for this board.

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 06:19 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I laugh every time you say you are an independent, you are further lest than AOC.

I'm voting dem for the first time since 2008 in 2024 whether I like it or not.  Maybe if the GOP brings some more totalitarian leaders from shithole countries into their tent I'll change my mind though. 

I voted for two republican governors for president in 2016, but the GOP sold out to some perverted worship of Trump and a misguided notion of what freedom and Jesus are all about.  So yea, I'm a straight, white, college-educated, married man who lives on a dirt road and now I'm further left than AOC now and you can thank the absolute perversion of the GOP for that.

I ain't wild about Biden, but at least the bastard will have the decency to leave office and/or die by 2028 if he is elected. I'm a democrat now, and you can thank your party suckling the teet of shithole dictators for that.  Someone like you telling me I'm ulta left puts you in the same boat as the shrill liberally indoctrinated types who decided I was ultra right in my college days.  Good on ya, I don't care.

Have a gay day.

(02-26-2024, 06:23 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can't agree with this sentiment at all.  Maybe you're not getting that a lot of his responses are tongue in cheek?  I'd describe Nately as being in the center.  Definitely so, for this board.

Nope, listen to the man.  He's got me figured out, I wish I were as innocent as Trump on this one, but I'm as guilty as whatever the GOP decides is a sin these days.
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 04:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: We don't know what happened in NY other than he was charged with something.  Were they still looking for him?  

We don't know if he killed the victim in GA, do we?  We know he was charged and while the boys in blue rarely arrest the wrong person there has been scant details about this story at all.

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/who-is-jose-antonio-ibarra-man-arrested-for-murder-of-laken-riley-on-uga-campus

So if he killed the victim  then yes, had he not been here it wouldn't have happened.

Should he have been here?  Why was he in GA? Lots of questions but we're gonna get hung up on he came here illegally.

I'm not hung up on him being here illegally, I'm hung up on him being arrested in NYC for attempted assault on a minor and not being detained for ICE when he didn't have any ID. hello, he wouldn't be involved in the GA murder in any way IF sanctuary cities would follow the laws. This is not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

I guess you feel backed into a corner or something, no idea why you are defending him.
Reply/Quote
It's not very hard to be more 'left' than AOC.

In Europe, she would just be a centrist. Social democrats or christian democrats as we call them widely. I think Hollodero would agree with me.

Which means free education, national healthcare etc. Things that most of our conservatives agree with nowadays. Really nothing fancy. It's just things we have since a long time.

I found this thread on Reddit and most of the people agrees with me : she's not a left winger at all. You don't have many in your spectrum and this is because you never had a social revolution.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskEurope/comments/9aklvk/where_would_alexandria_ocasio_cortez_fall_on_the/

And give that to her, she's a self made woman. She started from scratch and won her election. But somehow, some people rather like some rich kids fairytales.

Knock down the house was an interesting watch. 

Full movie here.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Shitty human does shitty things. Damn Democrats.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 10:39 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Shitty human does shitty things. Damn Democrats.

I agree, it's a shitty policy. 
Reply/Quote
(02-26-2024, 07:18 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I'm not hung up on him being here illegally, I'm hung up on him being arrested in NYC for attempted assault on a minor and not being detained for ICE when he didn't have any ID. hello, he wouldn't be involved in the GA murder in any way IF sanctuary cities would follow the laws. This is not the first time this has happened and won't be the last.

I guess you feel backed into a corner or something, no idea why you are defending him.

I'm defending what has been reported vs the narrative posted here.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 10:24 AM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I agree, it's a shitty policy. 

On the plus side, this seems like it might be an area where politicians actually propose policy changes rather than pretending thoughts and/or prayers will fix things.  Or at least I thought so before "the border must be terrible" became a core political strategy. 
Reply/Quote
Shocked

https://apnews.com/general-news-international-news-88ba0f2a51b35bf8195e886d4210e5c3

Quote:Trump blocks Venezuelans’ deportation in last political gift

BY SCOTT SMITH AND JOSHUA GOODMAN
Updated 10:58 PM EST, January 19, 2021

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) — With the clock winding down on his term, U.S. President Donald Trump shielded tens of thousands of Venezuelan migrants from deportation Tuesday night, rewarding Venezuelan exiles who have been among his most loyal supporters and who fear losing the same privileged access to the White House during the Biden administration.

Trump signed an executive order deferring for 18 months the removal of more than 145,000 Venezuelans who were at risk of being sent back to their crisis-wracked homeland. He cited the “deteriorative condition” within Venezuela that constitutes a national security threat as the basis for his decision.

“America remains a beacon of hope and freedom for many, and now eligible Venezuelan nationals in the U.S. will receive much-needed temporary immigration relief,” Sen. Marco Rubio, a Republican of Florida, said in a statement praising the decision.

The last-minute reprieve — in sharp contrast to Trump’s hardline immigration policies the past four years — capped a busy final day in office that also saw Trump issue a sweeping new round of financial sanctions targeting the alleged front man of Venezuelan leader Nicolas Maduro and tighten controls to keep spying technology out of the hands of the Venezuelan military.

But ahead of Joe Biden’s inauguration Wednesday, far greater attention was focused on the president-elect’s choice to be secretary of state, Antony Blinken, who during his U.S. Senate confirmation hearing in Washington showed continued support for Venezuelan opposition leader Juan Guaidó.

Blinken, in his first comments on Venezuela, said he would continue recognizing Guaidó as Venezuela’s interim president and indicated he has no illusions of an eventual dialogue with Maduro, who he called a “brutal dictator.”

Still, the veteran diplomat expressed frustration with the results of current U.S. approach, which hasn’t shaken Maduro’s grip on power or led to free and fair elections. He said there is room for fine tuning sanctions and better coordination with allied nations to restore democracy to the crisis-stricken South American nation.

“The hard part is that for all these efforts, which I support, we obviously have not gotten the results that we need,” Blinken said.

The Trump administration was the first of now more than 50 countries in the world to recognize Guaidó as Venezuela’s president shortly after the young lawmaker rose up to challenge Maduro’s rule two years ago. Secretary of State Michael Pompeo spoke Monday by phone with Guaidó, expressing his “personal respect and appreciation” to the opposition leader for his “commitment to the cause of freedom,” the State Department said in a statement.

Venezuela, a once wealthy oil-producing nation, has fallen into economic and political crisis in recent years that has seen a flood of more than 5 million residents flee a breakdown in public services and shortages including a lack of running water, electricity and gasoline.

Most have migrated to other parts of Latin America. But an estimated 350,000 are believed to reside in the U.S., and about 146,000 of them have no legal status, according to the Center for Migration Studies in New York.

More than 700 Venezuelans have been removed from the U.S. since 2018, while 11,000 more are under deportation proceedings, according to the TRAC immigration data base of Syracuse University.

For years, Venezuelans, with bipartisan support, have been clamoring for so-called temporary protected status to no effect as Trump has tried to end the program for migrants from six other countries, including Haiti, Nicaragua and El Salvador.

Trump’s order provides similar protections, including protection from deportation and the right to work, but was still met by resistance by some Democrats who want Biden to introduce legislation providing additional safeguards.

“Our community will not be fooled and used for political games anymore,” said Leopoldo Martinez, the first Venezuela-born member of the Democratic National Committee.

In the latest round of sanctions trying to pressure Maduro out, the U.S. Treasury Department imposed sanctions on three individuals, 14 businesses and six ships. All are accused of helping the Venezuelan state oil company PDVSA evade earlier U.S. sanctions designed to stop the president from profiting from crude sales.

The sanctions target people and businesses linked to Alex Saab, a Colombian businessman who U.S. officials say is the front man for Maduro responsible for everything from the importation of food to the export of the nation’s crude. Saab was arrested on a U.S. warrant last year in the African nation of Cape Verde on what Maduro says was an official mission to Iran to purchase supplies. He is now fighting extradition to Miami, where he faces corruption charges.

Maduro’s government blasted the sanctions as another act of “imperialist aggression” aimed at destroying Venezuela’s ability to meet its own needs through oil sales after four years of attacks from the Trump administration.

The U.S. Department of Commerce also announced measures Tuesday to block U.S. technology from being used by military intelligence in nations including China, Cuba, Russia and Venezuela.

Such stiff measures have become an almost routine feature of the outgoing administration’s hardline approach to Venezuela, which has proven popular with exile Latino voters in Florida.

I bolded a couple interesting passages.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 03:09 PM)GMDino Wrote: Shocked

https://apnews.com/general-news-international-news-88ba0f2a51b35bf8195e886d4210e5c3

I bolded a couple interesting passages.

Are you trying to figure out a way to blame Trump?

I'm not blaming Biden for it, i'm blaming a shitty sanctuary policy.
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 03:31 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Are you trying to figure out a way to blame Trump?

I'm not blaming Biden for it, i'm blaming a shitty sanctuary policy.

I not "figuring" a way to blame P01135809, nor did I say you were blaming Biden. In fact I didn't quote you, or anyone at all, in that post.

The OP did blame Biden's policies though....I mean its in the title of the thread. 

I just saw a tweet today in a thread about this story and found something I didn't know.

Namely that P01135809 signed an executive order barring the deportation of Venezuelans.  This *may* have been why he wasn't deported immediately or from NYC.  
Reply/Quote
(02-27-2024, 03:54 PM)GMDino Wrote: I not "figuring" a way to blame P01135809, nor did I say you were blaming Biden.  In fact I didn't quote you, or anyone at all, in that post.

The OP did blame Biden's policies though....I mean its in the title of the thread. 

I just saw a tweet today in a thread about this story and found something I didn't know.

Namely that P01135809 signed an executive order barring the deportation of Venezuelans.  This *may* have been why he wasn't deported immediately or from NYC.  

No, it had nothing t do with it, Trump's block expired 18 mos after it was signed, Jan 2021. Ibarra entered the US in Sep 2022, which is that 18th month. 
Reply/Quote