Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just asking. I don't know.
(12-12-2019, 10:33 PM)fredtoast Wrote: We are not "fluid" on this at all.  We have seen him do the exact same thing a hundred times.  I have even posted articles about this tactic here before.

I guess maybe some of us are in denial instead of fluid.

So is it what he says or what he means? 

I'll use your "hundreds of times" assertion and suggest folks have ignored what he said and inserted what he meant and then ignored what he meant and stood by what he said.

IMO, dude was out there talking BS on the campaign trail. I get that it's easy to state "he's outfight lying about American citizens", but he really didn't. He did introduce the idea. 

Unsure what I'm in denial of. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(12-12-2019, 08:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You quoted me first; yet "hope it worked out for me".

Yes, I did quote you first. As I said, I'm losing track of what you are trying to prove here, and I'm glad about that. But I still hope it works out.

(12-12-2019, 08:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: You can consider Page and Strozk loyal if you want. 

I think they did not let their personal views of Trump affect their work. As do those that looked into that.
As for loyal, they are not supposed to be loyal to Trump. Or being his allies.

But I've got to say, your line of argueing is getting really weird. You seem to argue that since Lisa Page is not flawless, Trump's words are not that awful ort maybe not even "worth" a mention. Or why else bring that even up?

Also, of course the "real topic" is Trump critics and them being so biased. You can say "he shouldn't lie" as often as you want, when you then take issue with his critics for whatever reason (opening a thread, quoting you first, whatever), these words turn into lip service. And an incomplete one at that.
I'd suggest you at least add something like "yes, he also should not vilify the FBI" and "yes, he should not call his perceived foes scum" - before you complain about Dino opening a thread about it.
(12-12-2019, 10:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: So is it what he says or what he means? 

I'll use your "hundreds of times" assertion and suggest folks have ignored what he said and inserted what he meant and then ignored what he meant and stood by what he said.

IMO, dude was out there talking BS on the campaign trail. I get that it's easy to state "he's outfight lying about American citizens", but he really didn't. He did introduce the idea. 

Unsure what I'm in denial of. 

Page said it was a lie.

Flat out.

He made it up....he lied.

I don't know why you refuse to believe it.  You admit he lies and said he shouldn't lie.  But you still stick with him "just hearing" or "introducing the idea."

Kinda weird.  Kinda sad.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(12-12-2019, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I've already said POTUS should not have said it; unsure how many more times I can type it.

I get it's easy to state: This is a big deal; however, it is not. Strozk is an adult; if he feels slandered he should sue. 

Earlier in the week I suggested the Professor should not have brought Barron into the impeachment discussions. I didn't start a shiny new thread about it; I simply mentioned it was something she should not have done. Those now aghast but Trump's "I heard" when talking about Page and Strozk considered that "nothing".  

That's because, especially after her appologizing, it was pretty much nothing. Those two instances have nothing in common. I have to say it again: If the professor had called Barron awful names or spread a rumor about him, you'd have a comparison. But as of now, you're comparing saying someone's name without spite and apologizing for it to calling someone "scum" and spreading dirty lies and never ever apologizing for it, and this is absolutely baffling. As if there was any equivalency.

And it's especially baffling how you can display so much intellectual dishonesty while in the same turn accusing "us" of intellectual dishonesty.

(12-12-2019, 09:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I will say the Left focusing on comments such as this are shooting themselves in the foot and do not realize it. 

That would be the saddest thing. If it's no longer ok to stand up against someone publicly spreading disgusting lies and dirty slander, then your whole civil siciety has shot itself in the foot and you all lose.
(12-12-2019, 10:43 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Unsure what I'm in denial of. 

That blatantly and intentionally spread false information is not the exact same thing as lying.