Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just because i need to say it
I know o don’t get in smack talk alot but i have to admit this.

I love Patrick Mahommes

I’d like to shout Patrick out because he roughed this out and had a good game under the most pressure

I will admit Pat is my new second fave QB What overtaking Russell Wilson. It is nothing but respect for Pat. He’s no Burrow but i like him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I know o don’t get in smack talk alot but i have to admit this.

I love Patrick Mahommes

I’d like to shout Patrick out because he roughed  this out  and had a good game under the most pressure

I will admit Pat is my new second fave QB What overtaking Russell Wilson. It is nothing but respect for Pat. He’s no Burrow but i like him

(01-31-2023, 11:58 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: elmo-burn-*****.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Im sure that Chefs fans are glad that he's no Burrow either. Otherwise, Mahomes would've thrown 2 picks and they'd be watching the Bengals in the Super Bowl next week.  Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2023, 07:40 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Im sure that Chefs fans are glad that he's no Burrow either. Otherwise, Mahomes would've thrown 2 picks and they'd be watching the Bengals in the Super Bowl next week.  Cool

Nah, they'd be upset because they wouldn't get shit for calls all of a sudden.
Reply/Quote
(02-03-2023, 08:09 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: Nah, they'd be upset because they wouldn't get shit for calls all of a sudden.

Ain't that the truth!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2023, 10:57 PM)Housh Wrote: I know o don’t get in smack talk alot but i have to admit this.

I love Patrick Mahommes

I’d like to shout Patrick out because he roughed  this out  and had a good game under the most pressure

GET a ROOM!
Reply/Quote
On a related note, I can't even smack talk the bungals. Joe Burrow is probably my favorite QB to watch - Mahomes is ridiculous, but Burrow is making lemons out of lemonade. He has some talent around him, but the only guy I've seen succeed with that bad of an OL is Roethlisberger.

Not much about these CIN teams not to like.
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote