Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dwight Freeney coming in for workout
Just saw the following article from Coley Harvey of ESPN saying that Dwight Freeney will work out for the Bengals.
http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/22766/dwight-freeney-to-bengals-source-says-team-to-work-out-edge-rusher

Here's to a good workout! Cheers
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dude would fit here perfectly in our rotation and would spell MJ on passing downs.

We honestly could lead the league in sacks this year with this guy added to the mix.

Why the hell would we not sign this guy, he will be cheap and an upgrade over Gilberry pass rush wise.
Reply/Quote
any word on when they expect this workout?
Reply/Quote
(05-25-2016, 03:56 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: any word on when they expect this workout?
I'm assuming right now or sometime this afternoon. Schefter just tweeted about it going on today, so I'd assume that means it is going on.
Reply/Quote
He left,on to atlanta
Reply/Quote
ATL might be just for leverage. Not only are they a worse overall team than the Bengals, they only have just under $4 million in cap space wheras the Bengals have $16.5 million remaining. The Bengals obviously plan to use some of that for extensions and a couple million will still be taken up once the Billings deal is known and WJ3 actually signs, but still more room than ATL has.

If he goes elsewhere and signs for less than $2 million, I'll be a bit annoyed.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 09:36 AM)ochocincos Wrote: ATL might be just for leverage. Not only are they a worse overall team than the Bengals, they only have just under $4 million in cap space wheras the Bengals have $16.5 million remaining. The Bengals obviously plan to use some of that for extensions and a couple million will still be taken up once the Billings deal is known and WJ3 actually signs, but still more room than ATL has.

If he goes elsewhere and signs for less than $2 million, I'll be a bit annoyed.

Yeah, but i would be willing to bet he signs with us.
Reply/Quote