Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just extend Taylor now
Taylor make no mistake changed the culture. If you heard Uzomah earlier in the season and Mixon after the Ravens game they raved about it. Both were here under Marvin. Then with the help of Duke revamped the roster. Then he had to help instill confidence in winning. They still have a few roster areas to improve. They were rock bottom. Watch these other teams like Detroit, Jacksonville, NYJ, and they won’t improve this fast. Sure it had to bottom out first. What a lot of negative fans don’t get is that it was Zac’s instructions and selections in the draft and FA that were limited to players that were team captains, leaders, and men of great characters or hard workers. They played on winning teams. There was strategy and formula. Look at all the draftees and Free Agents. Look at their characters. Once they get the OL better they will be AFC contenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
If we can continue to have the division by the balls then ZT will be tested regularly against guys like Andy Reid and Bill Bellichick in the post season. Hanging with them is the next step.

And yea I realize the guy is still 15 or so games under .500 but meh, I'm going to declare every second of Bengals football from 1991 to 2021 irrelevant.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Gotta love the massive swings of emotion on this board lol next week if we don’t beat a great KC team everyone will want him fired and say he’s holding us back from being undefeated.

I think Zac has already earned at least one more year, but people will say otherwise a week from now if we lose.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote