Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for Hue!
(12-23-2018, 11:20 PM)Vambo Wrote: 0-2 against them Browns are the Bungles!   Remember when the Bugles were thrilled with 8-8 all those years, they were at least it's not a losing record. Hilarious LMAO

So let’s assume this is true....are you smack talking our fan base for allegedly doing what your fanbase is currently doing?

Turds fans never cease to amaze me.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:20 PM)Vambo Wrote: 0-2 against them Browns are the Bungles!   Remember when the Bugles were thrilled with 8-8 all those years, they were at least it's not a losing record. Hilarious LMAO

Our gift to you is Hue....Merry Christmas! Wink

You guys/gals sound like Marvin Lewis with all the excuses... Hilarious

I am not a Bungle fan.

My teams QB has more wins in Cleveland than any Cleveland QB since they NFL gave the city a pity f*ck and put a new team there and let them keep their colors and history. Seriously, what is that? Every other fanbase in the NFL knows that your team is really in Baltimore and we let you guys believe otherwise because we feel sorry for you.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I am not a Bungle fan.

My teams QB has more wins in Cleveland than any Cleveland QB since they NFL gave the city a pity f*ck and put a new team there and let them keep their colors and history. Seriously, what is that? Every other fanbase in the NFL knows that your team is really in Baltimore and we let you guys believe otherwise because we feel sorry for you.

Art Modell is a hero in my book. That’s a man that knew how to be successful.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:29 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Art Modell is a hero in my book. That’s a man that knew how to be successful.

He proved it. Moved that team from Cleveland and finally won a SB. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:33 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: He proved it. Moved that team from Cleveland and finally won a SB. 

The path to success was clear.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:26 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I am not a Bungle fan.

My teams QB has more wins in Cleveland

Your QB has more RAPES than wins also! ThumbsUp
When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.

Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 09:55 PM)Vambo Wrote: Your QB has more RAPES than wins also! ThumbsUp

No he doesn’t. He’s got 138 career wins, dummy. He’s does have as many rapes as the Browns have combined wins in 2016 and 2017 though.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:09 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: No he doesn’t. He’s got 138 career wins, dummy. He’s does have as many rapes as the Browns have combined wins in 2016 and 2017 though.

How many times has he personally raped the Browns?
Reply/Quote
Congrats...you beat the Bengals second stringers...and almost let them come back on you.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 06:59 PM)Vambo Wrote: [Image: 9b964365f253395f8854_2.gif]

Couldn't have done it with you!

I'm rooting for the Browns next Sunday. I can't believe I actually typed that. The Browns do look a lot better this year. Hopefully they can keep it up. A competitive division is more fun than a division with like 1 good team and 3 bad ones.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 01:43 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  A competitive division is more fun than a division with like 1 good team and 3 bad ones.

Pats fans disagree.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:11 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: How many times has he personally raped the Browns?
Not sure if it can be considered rape. Its consensual, (Unlike when Henry dragged that 15 year old child to that motel room), If both the Clowns and the Bungals are Big Bens bitches, which there is no doubt of this fact, then they willingly submit to their yearly a** whipping.

Merry Christmas
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 01:00 AM)Beaker Wrote: Congrats...you beat the Bengals second stringers...and almost let them come back on you.
The second stringers are better than the first. Not as soft. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 01:43 AM)Captain Obvious Wrote:  A competitive division is more fun than a division with like 1 good team and 3 bad ones.

That is true. If the Browns don't revert to being the Browns, Lamar Jackson doesn't prove to be RG III V2.0, and the Bengals stay healthy, it should be an extremely competitive division. Will Tomlin embrace the challenge and succeed or live in his fears and fail? 
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 08:24 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: The second stringers are better than the first. Not as soft. ThumbsUp

Speaking of soft, that reminds me of a story your wife told me about you last time I picked her up in front of the Motel 6 in pittsburgh.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 08:22 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Not sure if it can be considered rape. Its consensual, (Unlike when Henry dragged that 15 year old child to that motel room), If both the Clowns and the Bungals are Big Bens bitches, which there is no doubt of this fact, then they willingly submit to their yearly a** whipping.

Merry Christmas

I get a picture in my mind every time the Steelers lose of guys like you beating your family members and kicking the dog. I don't know why but the mental picture of the typical fan with his wife beater shirt foaming at the mouth just seems right. I can see you now with all your buddies going ape shit over all the losses as the Steelers slip into oblivion leaving you nothing to crow about for another year. Don't lose hope the BROWNS may be able to save your season but your team will find another way to lose. Missing kicks, faked punts, blowing two touch down leads. I think there is a conspiracy to kill off the numb nutted Steeler fans with heart attacks. Best of luck.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:12 AM)Beaker Wrote: Pats fans disagree.

Yeah Pats fans are a special kind of stupid. I would rather the team be tested before they make the playoffs so we know where they stand, than get in there because the other 3 teams sucked and then lose right away when they face a good team.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 09:15 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: That is true. If the Browns don't revert to being the Browns, Lamar Jackson doesn't prove to be RG III V2.0, and the Bengals stay healthy, it should be an extremely competitive division. Will Tomlin embrace the challenge and succeed or live in his fears and fail? 

I hope he folds like he normally does because I want him gone. He's not a good coach, he's a good cheerleader. He's too busy trying to be the players friends instead of their coach and he lets the players run wild. He needs to show a lot more discipline.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 04:05 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: I get a picture in my mind every time the Steelers lose of guys like you beating your family members and kicking the dog. I don't know why but the mental picture of the typical fan with his wife beater shirt foaming at the mouth just seems right. I can see you now with all your buddies going ape shit over all the losses as the Steelers slip into oblivion leaving you nothing to crow about for another year. Don't lose hope the BROWNS may be able to save your season but your team will find another way to lose. Missing kicks, faked punts, blowing two touch down leads. I think there is a conspiracy to kill off the numb nutted Steeler fans with heart attacks. Best of luck.

I would never kick a dog so you are wrong.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2018, 11:26 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: So let’s assume this is true....are you smack talking our fan base for allegedly doing what your fanbase is currently doing?

Turds fans never cease to amaze me.
Riddle: What is the difference between a Turd fan and a Bungal fan?
Answer: None, they are the same. They just switched places in the AFC North basement (or cellar for you Cintuckians).
Baker > Andy
Reply/Quote