Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun...Ravens fans reactions to Boyd TD
Wow how is there no bans going on with the language? Those comments are priceless! As for firing Harbaugh LOL. I would take him in a second. If you won a super bowl here, you would be given 15 million a yr and a job for life, much like gruden will get for Oakland
Reply/Quote
It's funny how they act like they've never won anything. Didn't they just win the SB three years ago? And one in 2000? One guy said "year after year the same old thing". SMH. If they were Bengals fans they would all jump off a tall building.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Can we get steelerhater to join our board? Dude sounds like he would be a great addition wishing death on the owner and his handle is perfect
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Cannot believe that one fan actually believes the holding call on Dalton's INT was a bad call LOL LOL LOL

Against the steelers, it would have never been called, so I guess it was a bad call...for the other team
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:43 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Cannot believe that one fan actually believes the holding call on Dalton's INT was a bad call LOL LOL LOL

Any comment on the unnecessary penalty call against us?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:45 PM)Rollers Wrote: now we don't have to hear "The Ravens are the team no one wants to play in the playoffs"

Such a stupid statement anyway. If I have the choice of playing the Pats, Steelers or Ravens, it’s the Ravens every time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Would not like a message board where everybody just repeated the F word constantly.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 03:15 AM)Andy2AJ Wrote: Can we get steelerhater to join our board? Dude sounds like he would be a great addition wishing death on the owner and his handle is perfect

I saw that shit lol there’s always that one guy who takes it too far
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
I am also glad we have a far more respectable board than the Ravens. 

Geez!  They are crazy over there!  lol.
Reply/Quote
They would not last as Bengals fans
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 02:36 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: They would not last as Bengals fans

That is a dead certainty.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
That is a pretty brutal way to miss the playoffs, but good grief they have zero perspective. I'd kill a Steelers fan to trade places with the Ravens' record over the last 18 years. 2 Super Bowl wins, perennial playoff contender, multiple road wins in the postseason including a couple at Pittsburgh and at New England. That's about as good as anyone could hope for.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 07:41 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Right. Weird to see them react that way. I thought that part was amusing.

And yes, the amount of cursing was pretty surprising. I have the biggest potty mouth I know, but damn, every response was ef this or ef that.

And a lot of people wanting people to die. 

Not surprising to me at all.  Especially as it is not a team owner site.

(01-01-2018, 07:52 PM)ah5 Wrote: And here I thought we were the only pessimists.

They probably have a link to our threads about Marvin returning to show that they are not the only ones who freak out about shit.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 08:08 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, they do certainly allow them to sling around the F-bombs over there.  Around these parts, we take pride in forcing our members to expand their vocabulary.  Cool

True.  As a matter of fact, mine has expanded about as much as it can after this season....Expanded hell...my vocabulary is STRETCHED out as much a condom with a damn watermelon stuffed in it. Rock On
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 08:51 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: They probably have a link to our threads about Marvin returning to show that they are not the only ones who freak out about shit.

[Image: tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The sad part is, their reactions to that game is not nearly as bad as our reaction to marvelous Marvin returning. I think the Browns may see a playoff win before us
Reply/Quote
Here is my favorite.

"did this ******** IDIOTS FLUCCO THROW A 10 YARD PASS ON 4TH AND 14?????????????????????"

and if I remember correctly, the only reason the Ravens even made it to the playoffs during their recent Super Bowl season is because 'Flucco' threw some 4 yard pass to Ray Rice on a 4th and 33 that he SOMEHOW converted.

The irony haha
Reply/Quote
https://www.facebook.com/BuffaloFanatics/videos/1981598372060088/

Funny video.. Sorry, posting from phone (don't know how to convert to video on mobile).
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Remove the F bombs and that looks like our game day thread in the first half of the first qtr of the first game of the year. Hilarious

Reply/Quote
I’m surprised that what I’m assuming are mostly grown men here have such a problem with cursing. Bunch of Mormons around here. :P

Reply/Quote