Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nate's first 2019 Mock...
Germaine Pratt is a personal fav.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I like it overall. I can't help but think about the future at CB and SS, though. I would try to get one or two of those late to develop, but the early portions are spot on. Hits every major flaw on the team with serious talent.
Reply/Quote
(04-06-2019, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Germaine Pratt is a personal fav.

Same here, loved watching this guy play. I want my Linebackers to cover and tackle well. Pratt does.

(04-07-2019, 01:24 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I like it overall. I can't help but think about the future at CB and SS, though. I would try to get one or two of those late to develop, but the early portions are spot on. Hits every major flaw on the team with serious talent.

I still think we are pretty deep at CB and Safety, we brought back Dennard, brought in Webb, still have Fej as a backup etc.

Thanks for the thoughts man.
Reply/Quote
I just edited this cause i just found out we have 5 fricking 6th round picks.

Anybody else know that besides Bfine and Nicomo?
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just edited this cause i just found out we have 5 fricking 6th round picks.

I thought it was 4, but then I heard they had 11 overall picks and that would equal 5 in Rd 6.  
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 08:46 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I thought it was 4, but then I heard they had 11 overall picks and that would equal 5 in Rd 6.  

Yeah, crazy, well atleast i could add a Corner and a Safety after knowing this lol
Reply/Quote
(04-08-2019, 03:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, crazy, well atleast i could add a Corner and a Safety after knowing this lol

And we always make fun of their love of compensatory picks...this could be the year it really pays off.  Lots of premiere talent that had either an injury, lack of starting play, or a bad team around them....
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2019, 07:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: And we always make fun of their love of compensatory picks...this could be the year it really pays off.  Lots of premiere talent that had either an injury, lack of starting play, or a bad team around them....

True, there are some really talented players that are arguably the best at their positions that could fall due to injury or off the field issues. Simmons and Cajuste to name a couple, doubt Simmons falls much further than the 3rd but Cajuste could fall a ways and there are quite a few others.
Reply/Quote
(04-07-2019, 02:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I just edited this cause i just found out we have 5 fricking 6th round picks.

I wonder if we could package about 3 of those 6th rd picks, could we move back up into 5th? To me having 5 6th rd picks would be waste.
Reply/Quote
I like it. Only problem i have with it is that u said vigil is decent. He is not Vigil is garbage and woudlnt be starting on any other teasm. Other than that hell yea
Reply/Quote
(04-05-2019, 03:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not bad at all.  I'll give you points, just for taking Takitaki.  I mean, what a name.  Say it out loud a few times, and you'll get what I mean.   LOL

He would be an acceptable "WTF" pick in the 1st round. Jersey sales would skyrocket. 
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2019, 10:13 AM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, there are some really talented players that are arguably the best at their positions that could fall due to injury or off the field issues. Simmons and Cajuste to name a couple, doubt Simmons falls much further than the 3rd but Cajuste could fall a ways and there are quite a few others.

If Simmons is there in the 2nd and we took either one of the Devin's or an OT in the first, I hope the Bengals grab him. Give him 2019 off, he will be worth it. Dude is going to be an All-Pro when he gets healthy. 
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2019, 11:02 AM)sandwedge Wrote: I wonder if we could package about 3 of those 6th rd picks, could we move back up into 5th? To me having 5 6th rd picks would be waste.

Feel the same Wedge.

(04-09-2019, 02:49 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: I like it. Only problem i have with it is that u said vigil is decent. He is not Vigil is garbage and woudlnt be starting on any other teasm. Other than that hell yea

I said Vigil was decent when playing WILL, i agree he is not very good at SAM.

The one time Vigil stood out to me was the year before last when we played the Bills and he was playing WILL backer.

(04-09-2019, 11:51 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: He would be an acceptable "WTF" pick in the 1st round. Jersey sales would skyrocket. 

Lol

(04-09-2019, 11:54 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: If Simmons is there in the 2nd and we took either one of the Devin's or an OT in the first, I hope the Bengals grab him. Give him 2019 off, he will be worth it. Dude is going to be an All-Pro when he gets healthy. 

I think so too, i usually don't like taking injured players early but this guy could be better than Suh.
Reply/Quote
Vigil is not a decent football player and even if someone conceded that he was that still points out that he needs to be replaced because as a starter in the nfl u need to be far superior than DECENT. Vigil needs to ride the pine or the couch. hes garbage at best.
Reply/Quote
I think it has to be White or Bush at this point for #11. If for some reason either of them aren't there this team could go in any direction.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-11-2019, 12:43 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Vigil is not a decent football player and even if someone conceded that he was that still points out that he needs to be replaced because as a starter in the nfl u need to be far superior than DECENT. Vigil needs to ride the pine or the couch. hes garbage at best.

Disagree and anyone who doesn't see that Haslett was a terrible LB coach needs to open their eyes.

Ever since Haslett got here 3 years ago our Linebackers were out of position and not tackling well.

We will see how much more superior our Linebackers are this year under a new LB coach.

(04-11-2019, 02:42 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: I think it has to be White or Bush at this point for #11. If for some reason either of them aren't there this team could go in any direction.

Neither are can't miss picks and both are not the greatest tacklers. Bush especially.

I take the solid pick for once in the first round. Wilkins is more than solid. We have no idea how White or Bush will turn out and some could argue Mack Wilson or Germaine Pratt are better than White or Bush because they tackle well.
Reply/Quote