Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got back from Dallas
Just got back to Utah from Dallas. Wanted to give my thoughts on the game.

1st of all Jerry's World is awesome the stadium is just huge. The cowboys fans were actually very friendly and welcoming.

The game.

I saw a Bengals team out there that has no identity. There is no balance on offense. There seems to be a huge lack of leadership on the oline which is crazy being that 77 is still manning the LT spot.

We are doing a disservice to Dalton, Hill, the defense, and Hewitt by not lining up more under center with Hewitt at FB. We could have moved the chains doing this yesterday and possibly gotten Dallas out of cover two. Instead we lined up in the gun with a single back 90% of the time and were very predictable.

If we aren't going to try and be a power run team first then find every way possible to get 18 the ball.

On D I don't even know what to say as that was a joke. I have a feeling we may start to seem more of 31(even though Jason Witten killed him) than 36.

I left the stadium wondering if this team is still not over what happened in January. It's like they can't get over the bad breakup.
Reply/Quote