Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got my tickets to Browns game
Ticket prices are falling due to the Bengals record. I was able to get some good tickets to the Browns game at Paycor. I'm hoping it is not a meaningless game for either team. You never know with the last game of the season. Also taking a chance on the weather in January. If things don't work out, I'll just eat them. Yum
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 02:26 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Ticket prices are falling due to the Bengals record. I was able to get some good tickets to the Browns game at Paycor. I'm hoping it is not a meaningless game for either team. You never know with the last game of the season. Also taking a chance on the weather in January. If things don't work out, I'll just eat them. Yum

I definitely hope we go on another win streak and it's a meaningful game so you can just laugh at whoever sold you the tickets for cheap!

I have season tickets and we'll probably pre-game downtown and/or tailgate at a lot near the stadium.

Let me know and we'll meet up!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2023, 02:26 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Ticket prices are falling due to the Bengals record. I was able to get some good tickets to the Browns game at Paycor. I'm hoping it is not a meaningless game for either team. You never know with the last game of the season. Also taking a chance on the weather in January. If things don't work out, I'll just eat them. Yum

[Image: Screen-Shot-2019-12-01-at-4.36.25-PM.png...920&h=1280]
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I have a question. My seats are section 338 row 6 seats 19 and 20. Does anyone know if these are aisle seats? Thanks.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(10-10-2023, 09:46 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I have a question. My seats are section 338 row 6 seats 19 and 20. Does anyone know if these are aisle seats? Thanks.

They're not aisle seats but I also don't think they're too far in the middle. 

They're not bad seats at all.

Here's where I looked and you can get a view from the seats on that page.
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals are playing in a meaningful game in Week 18, I hope it's just for seeding purposes and not trying to get into the playoffs.
It's also typically cold AF at Paycor in early January.

I've only been to one regular-season game that late in the season, and it was the final game of the 2016 season when the Bengals beat the Ravens 27-10. Only reason we went was because it was a Christmas gift to my family lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Going to be cold! I'll be there myself just hope we are playing a meaningful game at the end.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote

I hope it’s completely meaningless for the Browns. We know it ain’t gonna be because they locked up #1
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote