Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just remember everyone
To all you Bengal fans we will see you again in February. Remember I said we were playing you twice this season. ThumbsUp Your going to destroy the Steelers after the bye and you will be right back on top of the AFC North.
Reply/Quote
I predict a Bengals Chiefs AFC title game this season.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I predict a Bengals Chiefs AFC title game this season.

Would love to see it but that Packer and Houston games may become haunting.

But you and everyone else are correct that a win over the steelers would go a long way in helping our cause. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:29 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Would love to see it but that Packer and Houston games may become haunting.

But you and everyone else are correct that a win over the steelers would go a long way in helping our cause. 

Is Dalton ok? I seen he was banged up after the Bills game?
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Is Dalton ok? I seen he was banged up after the Bills game?

They say that he just rolled his ankle. I'm going to assume it's just that, so hopefully he's fine.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:33 PM)packerbacker Wrote: Is Dalton ok? I seen he was banged up after the Bills game?

If he wasn't he wouldn't have finished that game..  Hes tough he will be okay.

Nothing compared to whats wrong in Bens head right now.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:08 PM)packerbacker Wrote: To all you Bengal fans we will see you again in February. Remember I said we were playing you twice this season. ThumbsUp Your going to destroy the Steelers after the bye and you will be right back on top of the AFC North.

Thanks for the vote of confidence PB.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: If he wasn't he wouldn't have finished that game..  Hes tough he will be okay.

Nothing compared to whats wrong in Bens head right now.

Oh hell, I about wrecked the car laughing so hard today when they were talking about Pig Ben on Bob Papa's Sirius show on the NFL channel. One of them said something about what Ben is going through, and the other one let him have it, saying "I don't buy that for a minute, Big Ben is nothing but a drama queen seeking attention whining... "ooh, maybe I just don't have it anymore"........ it was like something....right off this board....
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 01:08 PM)packerbacker Wrote: To all you Bengal fans we will see you again in February. Remember I said we were playing you twice this season. ThumbsUp Your going to destroy the Steelers after the bye and you will be right back on top of the AFC North.

Thanks PB, makes it a lot more likely after this last Bills game. If we destroy the Steelers i would be a very happy man.

Our Defense looks great and our Offense is getting much better with our new OC Lazor.

Barring bad injuries to our best players on Defense we will be tough for anyone from here on out.

(10-11-2017, 01:20 PM)packerbacker Wrote: I predict a Bengals Chiefs AFC title game this season.

Chiefs are tough, but even they would have some trouble with our Defense.

The Pats on Defense just are not very good. Especially rushing the passer.

The Jaguars actually might becoming something on this side of the ball...
Reply/Quote
I don't see us winning 3 playoff games and making it to the Super Bowl this year.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 09:50 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't see us winning 3 playoff games and making it to the Super Bowl this year.

mike brown would....... :andy: i'll be surprised if we make the playoffs. hope, but that's like my wildcats hope at a chance (@5-1) to make the final 4. chance? naw man.
Reply/Quote
At 2-3? I will ease into the playoff excitement on a game by game basis. Although I hope we play GB again this year? Good luck to whoever your foe may be then PB (unless it actually is the Bengals because if it was the case? Then piss of loser, we're going to destroy you)!

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:15 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Nothing compared to whats wrong in Bens head right now.

I hope you're right.  If we end up being "Just what the doctor ordered" to the Steelers the way playing the Browns was to us I might cry.
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2017, 02:07 PM)Brownshoe Wrote: They say that he just rolled his ankle. I'm going to assume it's just that, so hopefully he's fine.

We are talking about the Bengals medical staff though. The Saturday before the Steelers game we may find out that Dalton has to have that foot amputated. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I'd love to make the playoffs this season, but 1 game at a time. If we're 7-5 or 8-4 heading down the stretch, I'll probably start thinking playoffs and get ahead of myself too. At 2-3 right now and the Steelers next, I just want to go 1 at a time.
Reply/Quote
Who knows.. Perhaps the NFL powers that be, the movers and shakers of all the change in every fans' pockets have decided that having the same goddamn teams win year in year out isn't so good for business after all which could spell the slow demise for the golden purveyors of pigskin of the past few decades to usher in a new crop of previous doormats to the championship circle. 
I still contend there's more to it than great players, coaching and ownership. 
Somebody in the league ivory tower has his or her fingers just waiting to plop down fat and heavy on the magical scale to tip the unseen balance at any moment except it probably won't be accompanied by the maniacal laugh of Monty Burns.  
Nope, they have to have a Cinderella story ripped straight out of the pages of the bad news bears..
We ARE that Cinderella story of long suffering and ineptedness with the right compelling story line. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Even if we beat the Steelers the Ravens will be in first place. They're not even "the team to beat" but their schedule will make it a little harder to catch them. Hopefully their offense just keeps melting down.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 10:22 AM)rezolve11 Wrote: Even if we beat the Steelers the Ravens will be in first place. They're not even "the team to beat" but their schedule will make it a little harder to catch them. Hopefully their offense just keeps melting down.

No, ravens are not good. If the bengals finish with 6 losses (easier said than done)their biggest competition will be the steelers. Not the ravens.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2017, 09:45 AM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'd love to make the playoffs this season, but 1 game at a time. If we're 7-5 or 8-4 heading down the stretch, I'll probably start thinking playoffs and get ahead of myself too. At 2-3 right now and the Steelers next, I just want to go 1 at a time.

You know...if we were 7-5 I'd still be hesitant to declare us a playoff team since we'd likely need to finish 3-1.

People act like the Steelers are going to go 6-10...they'll right their ship and be tough to beat. They always lose a game or 2 to teams you expect them to beat. Last year they lost to the Eagles, Ravens, and Dolphins (when the Dolphins were playing bad.)

The Eagles and Dolphins losses were early in the year. At one point they lost 4 games in a row. Then won their last 7. So they started the year 4-5 and finished 7-0.
Reply/Quote

Why do you hate us?  Sad If we make th eplayoffs and go on a run that just means more Marvin Lewis after this season!  Sad

Of course, if we make the Super Bowl, you have to give the man credit for getting us there, so maybe an extension would be deserved.  Nervous

I don't know, man. I just don't know! Why must you do this to us?!  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote