Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just saw...
...a Ravens WR drop a pass and a Steelers DB come in after the fact and lower his head/shoulder into the Raven WR's head.

Wasn't even called for a penalty. So do the Steelers players and fans now talk about how their own DB is a murderer, thug, menace, and needs to be killed or at the very least kicked out of the NFL? Or are those tears just reserved for hypocrisy and not self reflection?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Mike Mitchell the altar boy unfairly criticized again.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
15 yard flag on Mike Mitchell for hurting Lenny's feelings.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 09:17 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: ...a Ravens WR drop a pass and a Steelers DB come in after the fact and lower his head/shoulder into the Raven WR's head.

Wasn't even called for a penalty. So do the Steelers players and fans now talk about how their own DB is a murderer, thug, menace, and needs to be killed or at the very least kicked out of the NFL? Or are those tears just reserved for hypocrisy and not self reflection?

Didja see the play where the WR caught the ball and was tackled cleanly but the refs called the Steeler for a hit "before the catch"? 

Didja see the PF for a "second act" that never happened OOB?

I bet you did but you liked those calls.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2016, 11:52 PM)GMDino Wrote: Didja see the play where the WR caught the ball and was tackled cleanly but the refs called the Steeler for a hit "before the catch"? 

Didja see the PF for a "second act" that never happened OOB?

I bet you did but you liked those calls.

clean form tackle

[Image: antonio-brown-steelers.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:02 AM)6andcounting Wrote: clean form tackle

Game winning play all eyes on the ball and the players and no flag.  Clearly the officials were out to help the Steelers.
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
well this thread died faster than the bengals playoff hopes
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:14 AM)Griever Wrote: well this thread died faster than the bengals playoff hopes

"Died faster"

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Must resist taking it there.

Must resist taking it there.

Get it together. Don't say anything. It's CHRIStmas for crying out loud.
Reply/Quote

I don't condone it, but with the game on the line I understand the attempt.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:31 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: I don't condone it, but with the game on the line I understand the attempt.

It wasn't vicious or anything; he just grabbed ahold whatever he could. It's just a call that obvious can't be missed at any point in the game let alone with less than 10 seconds on the clock and Steelers with no TOs. Brown bailed out the refs by scoring. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 12:21 AM)6andcounting Wrote: "Died faster"

Don't do it.

Don't do it.

Must resist taking it there.

Must resist taking it there.

Get it together. Don't say anything. It's CHRIStmas for crying out loud.

died faster than chris henry playing leap frog from a pick up truck?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:25 AM)Griever Wrote: died faster than chris henry playing leap frog from a pick up truck?

No. Died faster than Mike Webster's brain cells from too much steroid abuse. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. Died faster than Mike Webster's brain cells from too much steroid abuse. 

That took a while. 
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. Died faster than Mike Webster's brain cells from too much steroid abuse. 

20 some odd years is a long time
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 01:07 PM)Griever Wrote: 20 some odd years is a long time

And that's how long it will take Rfaulk to figure out steriods aren't the same thing as concussoons.
Reply/Quote

Ok.  This deserved a flag obviously.

But.....the Ravens guy is behind him.  Can't see where he's putting his hands.  Having played football, this could happen very easily.  Still deserves a flag, because.....facemask.  it might have been a dirty play, but that isn't what I'd immediately jump to based upon the picture.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 04:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Ok.  This deserved a flag obviously.

But.....the Ravens guy is behind him.  Can't see where he's putting his hands.  Having played football, this could happen very easily.  Still deserves a flag, because.....facemask.  it might have been a dirty play, but that isn't what I'd immediately jump to based upon the picture.

I don't know that anyone said it was dirty...just an example of the officials "helping the Steelers".
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2016, 04:49 PM)Stewy Wrote: Ok.  This deserved a flag obviously.

he didnt mean to, but still a penalty
People suck
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2016, 10:14 AM)Griever Wrote: he didnt mean to, but still a penalty

agreed
Reply/Quote